1

Remember this is a reaction and the thing that they are going to react is my own story..

Onto the story..

(Teleport them here)

"Wha-"

Hey guys! said Azalea

"Oh hai Azalea!" "So why did you brought us here again? Are we going to react to boboiboy again?" Ask the Other

"Yes, you guys are going to react to when boboiboy is alone at tapops and please take a seat!

"Oh Ok!"

"Wait, speaking of boboiboy. Where is he??" ask gopal.

"Well I didn't brought him here because
boboiboy already knew!" "oh yeah!" said The Other

"And the other reason I didn't brought him here is because it will be chaos in this room"

"Hah what do you mean?" Yaya asked

"ok, enough talking let's start reacting"

(start reacting)
(boboiboy is seen'to be on his bed)
Boboiboy:*sigh* So boring, I wish I had a mission and at the same time I don't! I guess I can go to the power sphera room to see ochobot. (as boboiboy walk out of his bed and go to power spera room, as he avrive there)

(Door open)

Cactus:Meow! (as cactus saw boboiboy ,he ran to him and greet him) meow~meow~
Boboiboy: Hey Cactus ( as boboiboy grab
cactus put at his arm)
Bellbot: Cactus wan't to greet you boboiboy!Boboiboy:Aww~ thanks cactus (as boboiboy hug cactus)
Cactus:Meow~

"aww their so cute" says the crowd (and I'm sure Admiral Tarung are one of them)

(Im actually also wish to hug cactus TnT)

"Among all of us I'm sure cactus favourite person is Boboiboy, after all hes's the one who save cactus" exclaim yaya and ying. The other nodded as they agreed with those two.

(ochobot come to boboiboy)
Ochobot: Hey boboiboy! what are you doing here?
Boboiboy: Oh,hey ochobot! I was wondering____
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"OH COME ON!!" shout the other with frustation.

"well you guys, now is a break time you guys can take a food and sit back at your place or do whatever you want OK?

"OK"

"yes time for snack, its been a long time since we come here and Im starving already!" said gopal "Hayya gopal, you always think about food!"said ying "Just let him be" said fang with calm face

~To Be Countinued ~