With some excitement, John grabbed the second condom, scooting back, tearing the wrapper with his teeth, wrapping up Sherlock's erection. The detective sat back, putting another pillow behind him and got comfortable while John took the lead, holding the base of the other man's erection, guiding the head to his hole and lowered his hips slowly. John wasn't prepped long enough, but the strain was its own pleasure, his erection twitching as he pushed down. Sherlock let out a drawn out sigh, holding John's leg, keeping his sight on John as the older man closed his eyes, keeping his lips sealed as he was fully seated and held there for a moment, arranged his footing. Feathery blond lashes fluttered a few times, John stared into nothing as he adjusted to the girth of Sherlock's erection, breath shaking for a moment. Once he was in control, John began thrusting into Sherlock's erection, keeping his eyes set on the other man's neck rather than his face, panting through his nose as pleasure radiated from stretching muscles while he moved. Sherlock watched with titillation, his hand still holding one thigh, his eyes linger on John's torso which had a rather enticing shake as the older man picked up the pace.

"John, are you giving me the silent treatment?" Sherlock asked playfully, but his breathless voice was betraying him, he brought his right hand to John's mouth, pushing it open with his fingers, fingertips met with a hot breath and saliva coating them quickly, warm, wet tongue sliding between them. Sherlock decided to prod further, watching John's face closely and began thrusting his hips upwards. John glared, but couldn't stop the moan that was muffled by Sherlock's fingers then pushed his hand away.

"Yes." John admitted with some annoyance, placing his hands on Sherlock's chest, using it as leverage to pick up the pace, his waning erection bouncing as he was thrusting himself on Sherlock's erection, groaning through gritted teeth as the head brushed his prostate. Sherlock's body felt heavy as he was taken with equal pleasure, holding John by the hips and watched as the other man threw his head back.

"John, look at me." Sherlock called out, hand reaching out to grab him by the jaw. They looked each other in the eyes while John continued to move, the doctor licked his lips with some annoyance and narrowed his eyes.

"You're so demanding for someone so lazy." John mentioned, his hands slid up from Sherlock's chest and gently wrapped around muscular neck. Sherlock held his breath from surprised, eyes bulging. John was left grinning as he paused his movements, "Fuck." The older man cried out with excitement, using his thumb to tip Sherlock's head back, still holding his neck. The detective began to pant, heart beating quickly from the sensation of both hands on his neck, but his erection twitched slightly inside John.

In truth most negative feelings John had for Sherlock dulled down once they became intimate, but John felt neglected and spiteful, finding the sight of his hands on Sherlock's neck an arousing sight, needing to adjust his knees as he rode the younger man harder and faster, panting through clenched teeth with excitement. For Sherlock, there was that minor fear of blood being withheld to his brain but realized John's hold wasn't quite that malicious, closing his eyes. Large hand sliding between John's thighs and began jerking off bouncing erection.

"Yes!" John hissed out, his hands still holding Sherlock's neck as he was soon lost to pleasure, "Faster." He demanded, eyes firmly locked on muscular neck before he found himself hit with a rather intense orgasm, semen splattering on pale stomach. When the last drops of his cum were milked out, John finally let go of Sherlock's neck, but the detective wasn't finished.

Sherlock practically pushed the older man off of him, getting off the bed and yanked off the condom, John sat there, tired and trying to gather some semblance of reality when Sherlock grabbed him by the back of the hair and stuffed his erection into panting mouth. After a few sloppy thrusts, John wrapped his lips firmly around the shaft, sucking softly, while Sherlock put in the effort to fuck his mouth. Sherlock intentionally angled John's head so they were looking at each other as he moved, biting his bottom lip, John glaring up at him.

"You're such a brat." Sherlock scolded, pushing his erection as the angle would allow, feeling John groan around his shaft, thrusting a few more times then pulled out completely. With a few more jerks of his cock, Sherlock came on John's face, enjoying the mild annoyance crossing the older man's face as semen splattered on his mouth, cheek and his brow.

"And you're a fucking bastard." John said in return, taking the shaft and brought the bulbous head into his mouth, sucking out the remains of Sherlock's cum.

John was left panting as he laid on his back, Sherlock having gone to the bathroom to wipe away the semen on his stomach and came back, using a damp cloth to wipe the mess he left on John's face.

"Thanks." John said with a grin, Sherlock left the cloth on the nightstand before crawling into bed and kissed him tenderly. They moved to cuddle each other, Sherlock was already half asleep when John let out a deep sigh and let himself fall asleep, holding each other.