Class Arrangement and New friends 🤩🌺

Start from the beginning

Prateeksha: aww ..🥺🥺...i Love you guys...and Haan junior also loves you ...

Manya : karan you are very sweet nhi to in logo ko to kuch samjh nhi ata ...your girl would be lucky Haan !!

And don't worry prateekshuu we are here ❤️

Rishi : Haan ladki to pasand aati nahi ise shaadi karega 🤞...

Abhi : is Janam mein hme iske bachon k darshan to nhi honge 🙂

Manya: we love you too prateekshuu..❤️

Karan : yes off course we all love you don't worry
..I'm there you know na ..just take care of yourself 🧿❤️

@abhi and @rishi you two are fuckers...just shut up 🤞🤨..

Manya : 😂😂🤭🤭..

Prateeksha: 🤣🤣...

Abhi : ye dekho 🥲🤣..

Rishi : don't curse in front of my child karan..be careful 😙..

Karan : ohhkk ... possessive dad..🥺🤣🤣...

Chlo i will take your leave meri classes hai...
Bbyee take care ❤️...you all..

Abhi ; okey...👍
. ...

Everyone: bbyeee☺️...

After this he wore his doctors coat and went for his class..

Here in the class Teju was gelled up with everyone and was chirping while talking to them.. she was a people's pleasure everyone liked her coz of her beautiful attitude...

Suddenly bell rang and karan entered in classroom with principal sir and staff member who was handling a box ..
Teju was wearing a simple suit and paired it with Baliyans...she was looking beautiful with simplicity..

When karan's eyes 👀 fell on Teju he paused for a min and composed himself immediately..

Principal : so students from today onwards you guys are starting ur second year classes of MD ...in Neonatology and we hope you all do best ...all the best and here's Dr.karan as you know he'll be guiding you as a mentor and your subject teacher as well ..he shall continue after you all are provided these coats  and stethoscopes...

Peon distributed them to everyone and ...they all left ..

Karan : Good morning students so it's your new day and first class so we'll start with a small interactions and introduction...

Whole class: yes sir we are ready..

Karan ; so as you know you are trained already and not fresher's you guys have to pass a test also which I will take after the intro so come one by one on front and introduce yourselves...

Whole class : okeyy sir ...

With this the introduction continued and with some fun talks it followed..now it was Teju's turn and karan's whole attention was on her .she came forward with her pretty smile and confidently started her speech

Hello everyone...I'm Tejasswi salaria ..i basically belong from Mumbai and I'm a Maharashtran girl typical mumbaikar.. With big dreams and i have always been keenly interested in medical profession therefore I pursued my career here and it was my parents dream that I'm fulfilling as they are not with me anymore.i have experienced death and life very closely since then I'm adamant to be a doctor and tend to needy ones.I'm looking forward to work with you all ...

Karan was shocked with her confidence as in front of him she was extremely shy..!! And here she's completely different.he liked it and after knowing her life he was surprised how strong and oppiniated she was ..how much she had struggled and always maintain her simple yet pretty self..