˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

“See, you should’ve listened to me!” You then bonked both of their heads, causing them to wince.

“NEGATIVE!” Koko Ci snapped, not even glancing at the wincing boys.

“The mission data has been set. You will go there, track down, and retrieve this Power Sphera.” Koko Ci handed the tablet to Gopal, and a sense of fear slowly crept onto your face as you wondered what he might do to the tablet.

“Come here, everyone’s already here,” Ochobot said happily, causing you to quickly forget that Gopal was still holding the tablet.

"Hi BoBoiBoy,hi Gopal and hello Y/N!"

“Yaya, Ying!” You excitedly ran towards them, bombarding them with questions. However, they only giggled and patted your head.

BoBoiBoy and Gopal then rushed towards you and the girls, delighted that the Y duo had unexpectedly arrived.

"Whoa! Long time no see! How are you guys?"

"We're good!"

“They just got back from a long holiday.” Ochobot happily informed.

“So, Ochobot, did Y/N and BoBoiBoy become a couple now? Tell us what happened!” Yaya and Ying chirped out at the same time.

"...."

You raised an eyebrow before answering their question.

"Why do you guys always wonder if me and BoBoiBoy are a couple it's confusing really.."

You stated flustered as you tried to get away, but BoBoiBoy grabbed your hand, preventing your escape.

“I’m sorry, but can you please let go of me, BoBoiBoy?” you pleaded, feeling a bit irked. However, he didn’t seem to be letting go anytime soon.

Then, to your surprise, he grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to him. This sudden action caught you off guard as he whispered something in your ear.

"I’m not a photographer but I can picture me and you together~"

The Y duo fangirled, interweaving their hands, while you stood there feeling confused and maintaining a poker face.

"Commander, who are those girls?" Motobot ask seeing the Y duo.

"They are superheroes, and BoBoiBoy's friends."

"In fact, they're the best fighters alongside with Y/N." Koko Ci replied.

"If that's the case, we should recruit them for the team!"

"What Team?"

"Team TAPOPS."

You beamed, about to tell the Y duo what TAPOPS is, but Gopal quickly covered your mouth with his hand. He then handed you over to BoBoiBoy, who glared at Gopal while intertwining his hand with yours. However, Gopal seemed oblivious to the Elemental User’s glare.

"Enough of this! We have no time to explain it!"

"We have an important mission."

"An important mission? Where to?" Yaya and Ying ask but Gopal wasn't giving them an answer.

"Sorry, it is a top-secret mission. TAPOPS cadets only!"

"Members of the math and library club kindly step aside."

"What a show-off!"

The food lover ignored them, as BoBoiBoy was too busy cuddling you and didn’t want to let go.

“BoBoiBoy, you do know you have to do your mission..” You said with a sweatdrop, trying to remind him of his duty. However, you couldn’t help but enjoy being securely cuddled in his arms.