"Don't worry, it's still early--" Cheng Zhou was hugged by him before he could finish his words. He had a bad premonition in his heart, "You let me down, you are not allowed to think about anything else."

  Huo Yueze ignored his struggle, carried him to the bed, leaned down and kissed him, "Zhouzhou."

  Cheng Zhou was so frightened by the man's posture that he stepped back, "You said before that you won't move me."

  "I didn't intend to be serious at first, you lie down and let me kiss."

  Huo Yueze held Cheng Zhou down, fixed his hands with ease, rolled up Cheng Zhou's shirt, kissed the back that had been coveted for a long time, and rubbed Cheng Zhou's waist back and forth with one hand. He slackened his waist and let him kiss his weak body.

  Cheng Zhou bit his arm angrily, "You are deliberately playing a rogue with me."

  Huo Yueze didn't make a sound, he just pressed him firmly, covered him, lowered his head and bit his earlobe, with a little lust in the small kiss.

  Cheng Zhou turned his back to him, unable to move under pressure, but Huo Yueze stopped talking at this time, only lowered his head in silence and licked and kissed.

  Cheng Zhou's tone couldn't help being a little frightened, "Huo Yueze, I don't want to turn my back to you, I can't see you..."

  Huo Yueze sensed his unease, let go of his hand and turned the person under him over, comforting him intimately, "Zhouzhou, did I scare you?"

  Cheng Zhou shook his head, stretched out his arms and hugged his back tightly, with some grievances in his round eyes, "Don't hold me like this in the future, I don't like this posture." Such a posture would make him feel very insecure.

  "Okay, I'll hug you face to face in the future, I won't press you like this again."

  Huo Yueze lowered his eyelids, his arms around Cheng Zhou were inexplicably tight, and the ** on his body also dissipated. He gently comforted Cheng Zhou's back with his big hands, bowed his head and kissed him gently on the cheek. .

  The two were lying on the bed, their limbs hugged tightly, and the intimate skin conveyed the warmth of being naked.

  Guessing that the time was almost up, Cheng Zhou pushed away Huo Yueze's hand impatiently and urged the person on him to leave, "It's half past six, should you go?"

  Only then did Huo Yueze let go of him, and carefully instructed: "I'm going to put out the fire in the stove, and the water in the pot should also boil, so I just fill the thermos for you, I want to drink hot tonight. That's where the water is poured, you know?"

  "I know, don't be long-winded." Cheng Zhou waved his hand and let him go to work quickly.

  Huo Yueze extinguished the fire in the stove three or two times, filled the thermos with boiling water, and then repeatedly urged in Cheng Zhou's ear, remember to lock the gate of the yard at night, and remember to lock the door and window of the room... …

  Cheng Zhou didn't want to listen to his ramble, and asked directly, "Am I waiting for you in the small yard tomorrow morning?"

  Huo Yueze nodded, "Yes, if I don't come on time again, you remember yourself—"

  Cheng Zhou stopped his nagging words in time, "I know, if you have something to delay again, I will eat well myself, so don't nagging." The last sentence was deliberately long.

  Before Huo Yueze could speak, he was pushed out of the yard gate by Cheng Zhou in minutes, and smiled helplessly: "Zhou Zhou, then I'm leaving."

  Cheng Zhou nodded, and stopped talking nonsense with him, and closed the door immediately.