"Hey, it hasn't been your's yet." He joked. I know he was playing, but since we're on the topic.

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" I asked.

"Yeah, about what?" He asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. It's gonna be
kinda awkward though." I said, bringing him over to the bed and sat on it with him,

"Okay, so you love me, right?" I asked.

"Yes." He said with no hesitation.

"And I love you too. Relationships are full of love mentally and....p-physically." I said.

"Are we talking about making love?" He asked, his face getting pink. I nodded, also getting embarrassed.

"Well obviously I want to make love to you Mason, I love you But I don't want to pressure you or anything." He said, grabbing my hand tenderly.

"Yeah I know that. I just it's the fact that I'm the bottom that's kinda jarring. I know how gay sex. works, I'm not stupid. I just. I dunno." I sighed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to princess." He said seriously.

"I want, told I do, I'm just nervous." I said.

"Do you want me to like switch spots with you?" He
asked, his face getting this bright splotchy red. I smiled, kissing him quickly.

"I couldn't ask you to do that baby." I said, I mean, it would take the pressure off of me, and I think it would be interesting to have Ryker on the bottom.
And I don't think it will be that weird I mean, veah, yeah the smaller one. but who says the smaller one has to be on the bottom? And I'm not even that much smaller, he's just more muscular and maybe a few inches taller. But that's okay, I couldn't imagine doing that.

"Well, maybe." I said, teasing him a little. His face got redder so he dropped his face, looking somewhere else besides me.

"I-I think I could do it." He said

"Could you really? Would you be able to do chat?" I asked putting my hand on his arm and rubbing it up and down lightly. He bit his lip and I smirked, my hand moving to his thigh.

"Ryker?" I said, pecking my head down to look at his faceHe looked really red and embarrassed, but he was kind of breathing a little heavily.

I moved closer to him, placing my lips on his neck. He groaned, and I bit down lightly aght on his weak spot, running my hand up and down the inside of his leg.

"Will vou do it for me Ryker?" I asked in his ear, making. him shiver.

"Yes." He said, grabbing my face and pulling me to his lips I kissed him back, smiling against his lips.

"Well thank you for being so open, but I would never make you do that." I said chuckling. He glared at me his face still kind of pink, and obviously hard, but I'm going to tease him a little more, act like I don't notice it.

"Ah, what to you wanna do now?" I asked casually.

"Um. well. I—I..." He stuttered. I smirked, looking at him. He's usually kinda dominant over me, but in things like this the roles kinda revers. Like the last time we messed around, he was being all cute.

"Huh? What was that?" I asked, mustering up a confused face.

"Mason.." Was all he said.

"I know Ryker. I'm just kidding " I said giggling. He rolled his eyes, leaning back on his elbows.

"Can I get a little help then?" He asked, gaining some of his confidence back.

"Of course " I said smiling, going for the fly of his pants.

❄️❄️❄️

"Ryker! I'm here!" I yelled, walking into die house, He didn't come to school today became he wasn't feeling too good I got him some of my favorite soup that help me feet better whenever I get sick.

"Go home." I heard someone said. I spun around, and crusty dusty Riley was standing in the kitchen with her hands on her hips.

"What?" I asked, stopping in my tracks

"I said, go home You don't need to be her. I'm here for him." She said.

"I'm his boyfriend sweetie. I'm here for him, he doesn't need you for anything. You can go home." I said.

"I think not." She said. Okay, she's really trying me. I don't have time for this, Ryker ain't feeling well, it's not about her.

"Bitch shut the fuck up I'm not going home." I snapped, flipping her off and going up the stairs. I don't have enough energy to fight with her, it's easier to shoot her down quickly and move on. Besides, if she keep talking and I'd have to punch her in the month

I went upstairs to Rykers room and opened the door. He was laying in the bed, reding on his phone "Hey, I was just about to text you." He said smiling.

I brought you some soup baby." I said, kissing his forehead and giving him the soup.

"Thank you." He said, opening the container. I sat on the end of the bed, watching him chow down the warm soup, my mind wandering to Riley.

What is her goal? Is it really to have Ryker, it is it just to get him away from me and make my life a living hell? That bitch had the balls to be rude to me, because I'm not one to be fucked with.

I'm going to have to do something about her, and soon.