Chaewon's Hunting Instinct (1)

Featuring : Chaewon and Yoongi
__________________________

As soon as Chaewon had learned how to shift, Yoongi was excited to teach her how to hunt. It was something that he had to learn by himself and he wanted to pass the skill onto his cougar daughter just in case. Yoongi believed there were three principles for good hunting: Be hidden, be silent, and be fast. Unfortunately, being all three was hard for someone that was only, roughly a year old. Still, Yoongi insisted that Chaewon was a genius and would pick it up quickly.

But no matter how Yoongi explained it, the little cub didn't seem to care about what her father wanted her to do. It frustrated the cougar but the rest of the pack found it funny that Yoongi's apathy had been passed onto his child. For a year and a half the cougar tried diligently to get his daughter to hunt properly and eventually, he got her to learn how to pounce.

Once Chaewon picked up pouncing she would normally try to jump on her father's tail. It was amusing the first couple of times since it usually led to Yoongi pretending to be scared. However, little girl soon got bored with his father and turned to targeting her sister. It was when this happened that the family had to start curbing the cub's enthusiasm for hunting and put rules in place.

The little cougar could continue to practice pouncing but not on her sister or any other siblings in the future (a rule put in place after you had gotten pregnant with Heeseung) and it had to be under the supervision of an adult. Yoongi was a little miffed at this since it would stunt their daughter's rate of improvement, but agreed to take her outside for hunting instead.

Soon Chaewon became an expert an pouncing and Yoongi turned to fostering her stalking skills. However this proved to be more of a challenge since the little cougar still needed time to develop her motor skills.

Most afternoons after Chaewon's hunting lessons, the daddy-daughter cougar duo would nap in the pack room or any place that had direct sunlight. It was adorable how the two usually curled up on each other and purred in sync. On occasions Taehyung would join and Hobi made sure to take a lot of photos and videos of the felines.

"Yoongi," you came into the pack room during one of the two's nap times.

"Hmm?" the cougar flipped on the mattress, yawning.

"Where's Chaewon? It's snack time,"

"No it's naptime," was all Yoongi said while burying himself under the blankets more. He let out a soft little purr while you sat on the bed to look for Chaewon. You watched his tail move under the blanket and waited to see if you could detect the movement of your daughter's tail. When you didn't see it, you tapped Yoongi under the blanket,

"Yoongi, kitty, where's Chae? Come on she needs to eat."

Yoongi popped his head from under the blanket, his eyes still closed, "Mmm what's the snack?"

"There's some sandwiches that Kookie made for the kids,"

"What kind? Can I have one?"

"Yoongi, come on, where's Chae first?"

"Chae? She's uh...." Yoongi sat up and blinked slowly then rubbed his eyes before looking around, "Well...she was here..."

"Yoongi," you frowned and put your hands on your hips, "Did you lose our daughter?"

"No...she just...got up before me and maybe she's somewhere outside. Maybe she's with Haerin,"

"No, I was just with Haerin," you said.

"Maybe sh—Ah!" Yoongi was quickly interrupted by a creature that seemed to come out of nowhere. He fell backwards into the mattress.

"Yoongi!" you lunched forward to try and grab whatever tackled him. As it turned out, the creature was Chaewon who had pounced on her father, still in her human-hybrid form, and scratched his face. The little girl didn't struggle when you pulled her away but only pointed,

"Got daddy!" she cheered.

"Ah..." Yoongi say up and pressed his hand on his cheek that stung, "Yeah, baby you really did..."

"Yoongi are you okay?" you asked then gasped, "Oh no! She scratched you! I should really cut her nails. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, I'm fine. Just surprised but also..." Yoongi grinned, "Extremely proud! Chaewon! You totally got daddy!"

"I got daddy!" Chaewon wiggled out of your arms to fall onto the mattress. She quickly rushed to her father and tackled him again but this time he remained up.

"My little hunter! I didn't even hear you!" Yoongi cheered and lifted her excitedly in the air, "Y/N! Our daughter is a natural,"

You let out a sigh of relief, "Okay come on, Chaewonnie, it's time to eat."

But the two didn't listen as Yoongi pretended to bite her.

"Daddy no!" Chaewon giggled as Yoongi peppered kisses all over her face. She then pushed her father down. You smiled fondly at the two rolling around the bed, with Yoongi obviously letting his daughter climb on his chest with a weak struggle. She then proceeded to growl at him and crawl forward to bite his ears.

"Ah! Surrender! I surrender!" Yoongi yelped but Chaewon continued to chew on his ears.

"Chaewon, don't hurt daddy," you moved forward to try and stop her when Yoongi stopped you.

"It's fine, I'm only pretending," Yoongi chuckled and pulled Chaewon away from his face. He soon put her down on the mattress and smothered her in kisses once more before scenting her. Chaewon let out another round of giggles before wiggling away and hiding to try and surprise her father again. Yoongi pretended not to see and began crawling around the room, giving her another opportunity to pounce. You chuckled decided to let them play for a little bit more and left the room.

*~*~*~*