"Because you haven't since birth. Stop acting like a kid and get a new life. Or hyung, don't tell me you're a homosexual." Jungkook teased him.

"-___- GET OUT."

And so, without a word and just a sarcastic smile, Jungkook left Suga alone.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

On a peaceful misty road to the Stonehill University, Kyle was walking alone.

She was slouching and looked so stressed as she was pacing the road. She looked like she never had a sleep in a month.

"Look. It was the girl who stood aginst our president."

"She also blew the whole gate down."

She heard someone murmured that made her stop from walking.

She turned her head sideways to find for the owners of those voices. Until she saw three girls walking just a few steps ahead from her.

She grinned for she was searching for gossipers ten minutes ago and she felt like as if she found the best of gossipers in the school.

So she ran towards the girls proudly of herself.

"Annyeong!" She jumped at them that caused them startled.

"O-omo!!!!" One girl shouted.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!" They screamed all together and ran as fast as they could.

"HEY!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!?!" She shouted. But they were gone fast.

Kyle sighed in disappointment.

"Oh! You're that tough chic!" She heard someone spoke behind her.

She turned around and saw a pretty boy standing with a bright light. He was shining like an angel came down form heaven. Petalsof flowers were falling dow slowly. But of course, it's just her imagination.

"And you?" She asked as she snapped outof her stupid imagination.

"Oh. I'm Han Sang Hyuk. But call me Roy." He bowed.

"So............. how did ROY came out from Sang Hang Hyuk?" She asked dumbly.

"Uhm. It's actually Han SangHyuk. Well, that's the English name I prefer." He smiled brightly.

"Oh. Okay. So you're Roy. Okay..." She said then suddenly remembered something.

"Wait. Have I seen you before?" Kyle asked.

"Ah. Yes..." Roy giggled.

"I am the guy-who-sent-you-to-detention's secretary. Apparently, I am the secretary of the SC." Roy smiled and bowed.

"Oh... I see. You were that guy back then. Ah!!" Kyle thought luck was hunting her now.

"Shall we talk?" She asked him.

"Hm? About what?" He asked.

"Something I'm really curious about. Come one let's get you some bribery first." She smirked and dragged Roy away.

"W-wait! But the class is going to start in a minute!"

"Forget about it. This is more urgent!"

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚TWO HOURS LATER♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

"Noona, have you seen Roy?" Suga asked Cathy, the SC's vice president and Suga's considered best friend.

"Uhm... I think he's absent today. He hasn't shown up yet." Cathy answered.

"Is that so? But that's not possible. I'll go look for him."

"Okay."

Suga then left the SC room and started to search for his lost buddy. Until he has reached the school's backyard garden, which was empty that time.

"Hey! Psst!" He paused when he heard someone hissed behind him.

He turned around and was startled to death as he saw Kyle standing there.

"Annyeong!" She said with her wildest smile.

"Holy shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhip! Why would you shock me like that?!" He exclaimed.

"Ah waewaewae?!?! Do I look like a monster today?!" She asked angrily.

"Worse!! Aigoo!" He replied in annoyance and aimed to leave.

But Kyle grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Suga was more startled. It was the first time a girl has grabbed his wrist like this.

"Shall we talk? Mr. NGSB..."

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

-P♚K♡

→→→→→→