When Jake was done, Jungwon brought his hands up to jakes hair and began to mess it up along with messing up his own.

Jungwon then slid his jacket off and untucked parts of his shirt to make it look lazily tucked in.

"Do you think this is convincing enough Jungwon..?"

The younger nodded his head.

"They'll think something actually happened, trust me."

The older nodded with a light smile until it faded when Jungwon gave him a weird look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungwons eyes were wide open which was kinda creepy given that they were in a dark closet with the flashlight hitting their faces in a scary way.

"To make my eyes watery."

Then Jake got it. Jungwon was making it look like he just gave head.

"Wow, you're really great at these things."

"I know. You can thank me later when they murder your ass."

That sent shivers down Jake's spine after he thought about what his boyfriends would do to him when they see him.

"Don't tell anyone ok?"

Jake looked at the younger with pleading eyes and he smiled with reassurance.

"I won't, don't worry. This is our secret!"

"Alright, seven minutes are up!" Niki shouted.

Jungwon opened the closet door and pretended to fix his hair and tuck in his shirt while Jake followed behind him, buttoning up his undone shirt.

When Jake looked at his boyfriends reactions, the two were burning holes through the brunette and the black haired as they saw the marks all over them.

Jungwon noticed the olders reactions and smirked, feeling pretty accomplished. What he didn't know though, was that Heeseung and Sunghoon weren't the only ones who were angry.

Sunoo was also very upset. He had convinced himself that the two were just talking but then he saw them come out like that and everything just stopped while his chest tightened.

It was his fault that he hadn't confessed anything to the younger yet but in his defense, he didn't know that this sort of thing would happen.

"Alright, my turn."

Sunoo said angrily.

Jungwon glanced at his friend who was clearly not smiling anymore which confused him. But at the same time, Sunoo's serious face was very sexy and attractive to the younger.

Sunoo was always smiling which was cute and all, but at times when Sunoo would rest his face, that's when he would become the hottest and it would always make Jungwon's heart race a bit faster.

The bottle began to slow down and it landed on none other than Jungwon, again.

"Damn, Jungwon is getting all the fucking action!" Taki shouted while laughing.

Everyone began laughing along while the two stood up and made their way to the closet.

"Next round, if it lands on Jungwon, spin again."

Niki said, felling salty as hell that he wasn't having any fun.

The two friends entered the closet and Jay had mentioned that he had started the timer.

Jungwon turned his flash on once again and looked at the older who was clearly not ok.

"Hyung what's wrong? Are you tired?"

Sunoo didn't answer but instead just stared at the ground.

"Hyung."

Jungwon took Sunoo's face and turned it to face him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong ok? I'm completely fine. It looks like you and Jake had fun in here."

After hearing that last line, it finally made sense.

"Hyung..are you perhaps...jealous?"

In jungwons head it was a bit far fetched to assume such thing when he didn't even think that Sunoo liked him but it was the only thing that made sense.

"No! Why would I be? It's not like I like you or anything."

Jungwons eyes widened while he stared at the older. He was kinda hurt by that but maybe the older was just saying things to be mean.

"But I like you Hyung. You're my best friend."

That's when Sunoo had enough.

"I don't like you as a best friend or a friend, or an acquaintance!"

Jungwon felt his heart drop to his stomach. What did he do wrong?

"Hyung, why would you say that..?"

Sunoo sighed.

"It's because I like you more than just THOSE things. I don't want you to be those thing. I want you to be my lover.."

Jungwon then felt his face burn up and Sunoo could tell because of how pink Jungwon's cheeks were becoming.

"Really Hyung..?"

Sunoo nodded.

"Me too..."

Sunoo's eyes also widened while he felt his heart race.

"Perfect! Now that we're on the same page,"

The Platinum haired looked at the phone and saw that he had 5 minutes left.

"You need to tell me what you and Jake were doing."

The olders eyes turned dark while he took Jungwon's hands and put them over his head.

In these 5 minutes they had left, Sunoo was going to find out what Jungwon and Jake had done in their closet session.