To her surprise, she sees a beautiful women only in shirt nothing else who look equally surprised as y/n.

Y/n stop dead on track, awkwardly laugh and bow 90° " I'm sorry I think I'm in wrong apartment " she said and start walking towards door but stopped again.

"Hey but how can passcord be same? " y/n think and make women in shirt only laugh a little.

"You must be y/n" this unknown women asked her. Y/n look at her confused how this women know her and what she is doing in yoongi's apartment just in shirt but still nodded and asked "you?"

"Y/n" a half awake yoongi reach door .

"What are you doing here?" He asked no hello ..no hii after a week just direct question.

Y/n lift both of her hands which have drinks and snacks which she thought they'll eat and drink while playing.

"I just came to surprise you and I didn't know you have a girlfriend yoongi?? you never told me anything,I'm your bestfriend" she said eyeing both of them. It's pretty clear they have a great night together and women seems to know y/n as well .

"N-" unknown women try to say something but yoongi cutt her off.

"Yes she is my girlfriend so what? Do I need to tell you everything what I do in my life?" he asked jaw clenched and now fully awake. Y/n look at him not believing what she just heard , since when my and yours happen between them.

"What did you just said? Your life?.... we are bestf-" she try to say but yoongi cut her off

"I got it we are BESTFRIEND. Now stop it and leave us alone" cause you know what,I understand we are friends but my heart on the other hands doesn't so please make it easy for me'He waned to say out loud but he didn't.

"Fine fuck off grumpy old grandpa " y/n said and handle all snack on yoongi hands, turn toward unknown women.

"He is on his period but I didn't catch your name?" Y/n asked with smile to women and glare at yoongi who seems to in deep thoughts looking at snacks in his hand.

"Claire " women said with a smile and extend her hand for handshake which make y/n smile a little.

"Nice to meet you Claire, hope we became friends and team up against this old hunk here" y/n said pointing at yoongi who just rolled his eyes while Claire chuckle and said " sure"

Yoongi pushed y/n a little signaling her to leave . Y/n look at him and asked "you are kidding right? You are really not going to kick me out... are you? " to which yoongi halt a little and look at her with thought ' I can kick you out of my house but what will I do with my heart where you live. How hard I'm trying but you are still there not moving a inch' he wanted to said but couldn't and never will.

"I'll call you later just go now byeee " with that he closed door at y/n face. Y/n stood there not believing that yoongi kick her out like that and shouted " GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK YOU ASSHOLE"

She gain attention of many people around and just bow murmuring a little sorry she walk out of embarrassed situation cursing yoongi.

While on the other side of door yoongi stand still while holding snack as it is his most precious thing.

"So she is the one you are in love with and she is in love with blah blah" Claire said catching yoongi attention.