||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶~||

"Mimi" a cheerful voice pesters the sleeping nymph as a finger pokes at her cheek

"Mimi wake up"

Groaning joins the familiar voice and thick arms that are wrapped around Harumi's sleeping form tighten as Veldora's mouth pulls up into an irritated snarl.

"Milim I think they wish to be left alone" Guys voice chimes in as the pink haired demon lord pouts from where she crouches down next to the two sleeping figures.

"But I want Mimi to have breakfast with me, Guy" Milim whines, glaring at Veldora who pops open an eye.

"Go away Milim" he grumbles and rolls over taking Harumi with him. The sudden movement wakes Harumi up as she blinks, clearing her eyes as the sunlight shining through the greenhouse windows irritates her sensitive eyes.

"Veldora! You jerk!"

"Milly?" Harumi murmurs and wiggles herself up so she can peek over Veldora's broad shoulder.

"Mimi! Shuna is making us breakfast inside! Come eat with me!" Milim whines and makes grabby hands at her.

Harumi smiles brightly and pulls from Veldora ignoring his annoyed whine at the loss of warmth and Milim picks her small form up swinging her around. "Mimi! I've missed you"

Harumi giggles, hugging the energetic demon lord around the neck as she skips into the house. Harumi twists around and her eyes widen as she sees a large group of people chatting around the chabudai enjoying glasses of juice.

"Carrion!" Harumi shouts in excitement and rushes at him.

"Harumi-Hime! It's good to see you again! And in such good spirits too!" Carrion laughs joyfully as he pets the small nymphs' hair.

Harumi giggles at the attention and a gentle hand reaches out and touches her wings. Her eyes snap open and she looks over at Frey who stares in awe at her large wings. Since the first time she had seen Harumi she had been enthralled by her large wings. To see another species with the natural ability to fly was rare and to have one with such beautiful wings was even more so.