But she was too hungry. On the day of the end of the world, she came up to find shoes for customers. After finding them, she went down the internal freight elevator. As soon as the elevator door opened, she saw a monster holding a person and biting him not far ahead.

She was so frightened that she hurriedly pressed the door close button of the elevator and went back to the warehouse to hide. There was no food or water here, and she was already unable to hold on. "Well, I came up to get the goods and I'm stuck here. I haven't eaten for two days. Can you help me?"

Lu Xuan also went to the door and took a look, then turned his head and asked Lu Huai what he meant with his eyes. Lu Huai Frowning, they won't go beyond their means to save people, but they can't let her die if they have already met her. After thinking about it, Lu Huai asked, "Do you know where the warehouse of the underground supermarket is?" The

woman nodded hurriedly, "I know, my mother is an employee of the supermarket. There are two entrances to the warehouse, one in the underground garage and one in the supermarket. Here The freight elevator can go directly down to the underground garage."

Lu Huai said: "You take us to the entrance of the parking lot, we need to get some supplies, you can also get some, and then we can take you to the Jiangdu Hotel on the next street, and the rest It's up to you."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 60 Conflict

The woman's eyes lit up, and she quickly responded: "Okay." She came out a little anxiously, staggered because her body was too weak, and leaned on the wall to stabilize her body.

Lu Huai ignored her and asked her to wait in the corridor before closing the warehouse door. He didn't want people to see his spatial ability.

In the past two days, a lot of information has been sent in the Lu family group. When the news of the ability was released, the reason why there was a space system was because the Sang family reported a person with a space system ability, who was the youngest son of the head of the Sang family.

Due to a rough investigation, the Lu family found that there were several people in other departments, but there was only one Lu Huai in the space department, so they did not say it out of caution.

In the past two days, the officials and the army have been counting the remaining power and people with supernatural powers, and found that there are very few people with supernatural powers in the space system. The entire capital currently knows only two, and the largest is only 50 cubic meters. Grandpa Lu told him to be more careful before returning to the capital, and not to be exposed if he could.

Because space-type abilities mean that they may carry a lot of supplies, which is easy to make people jealous. Several people packed enough clothes, shoes and various utensils for Lu Huai to put into the space.