5.- "Wrong- part 3"

Both Ada and Bora were confused, but the rings on their hands confirmed it. Both wanted to remain calm, but Ada was nervous. Although she was already divorced, this could really mean trouble in obtaining Ruzgar citizenship. And although she didn't want to admit it, she was a little afraid of him. He was a very dangerous man, he had contacts in the mafia and she didn't want him to be able to hurt her or Bora. 

"Bora, I don't know what to say. I'm really scared"- Ada mentions as he stares at her.

"I know we both didn't have this planned, but I want to believe that we just advanced our destiny. Don't be afraid, we'll do our best to move our relationship forward"- He mentions intertwining his hands with Ada's.

"Bora, we've known each other for a month. You know absolutely nothing about me, except for the most important situations and vice versa, I don't know many things about you either. I'm afraid of making a mistake and losing you."- Ada confesses, while Bora caresses her face gently.

"We can get to know each other in the process, I will do my best to be the husband you deserve"- Bora smiles tenderly at her.

"Promise me that you will never leave me"- Ada whispers watching him with affection.

"I will never leave you, I promise"- Bora answers bringing his nose close to hers. Ada hugs him, while he rubs her back to calm her down. 

"Now we have to think about how we will tell Elif"- Bora smiles, imagining that his little niece would be the most excited about the news.

"Do you think she'll take it well?"- Ada asks a little nervously. She loved Elif very much and didn't want to upset her. 

"She'll want to move in with us"- Ada jokes, causing Ada to laugh.

"Bora, in this last month are many changes I have had in my life and I would not like to leave my apartment. Don't get me wrong, I know we will be sharing more time than ever now, but I also like my freedom. I've always been on my own, you know, and I'm used to my independence"- Ada mentions being as sincere as possible. She was afraid of moving in with the Dogrusöz, that they would find out the truth and kick her out of their house. 

"Ada, love is also freedom. I will never make you feel that you lose your autonomy. I love to have my individual moments too, would it make you feel more at ease if we stay in your apartment?"- Bora questions giving her a reassuring smile. Ada nods pouting tenderly, causing Bora to laugh.

Later that day they had to return to Istanbul, so they packed their bags and left for the airport. "Come to think of it we have to have a honeymoon trip"- Bora smiles, while Ada is taken by surprise. She had no experience being a wife, I mean she did. In a relationship where she was the only one who made an effort, but now she was in a healthy relationship and did not know how to behave. 

"Maybe we can postpone it. I mean I'm in final evaluations. We have plenty of time to travel anyway," she smiles at him.

"You are right, we have all eternity, my wife"- Bora mentions in a very sweet tone, causing Ada to sigh.

"I don't know now how I will be able to see your parents, do you think they will take the news well? I don't want them to think I'm a gold digger"- Ada mentions hiding her face in her husband's chest.

"They adore you Ada, don't be afraid. Everything will be fine"- Bora smiles. Ada was very adorable, he still couldn't find any flaw in her and that scared him. He had never fallen in love with someone so much and even less, so fast. He knew she was scared and he wanted to give her all the peace of mind in the world. They arrived in Istanbul and a whole mob of journalists were waiting for them at the airport.