Chapter 4: Tour pt.1

Start from the beginning

When she stopped laughing and said which made me flustered "Your cute when your mad" and when she finished she winked at me I was about to say something to Jihyo but a girl with black glasses (Sam) came out of nowhere and walked up to Jihyo grabbed her ear and scolded her without using honorifics "Yah!, Where have you been, We've been waited over ten minutes!" Jihyo was about to say something but the girl was having none of it "Now come on! Mr.Lee is waiting for us" as Jihyo was getting dragged by the girl she looked at me and said as she waved bye to me "See you Minji!" I smiled at her behaviour and waved bye at her and started walking the other way to the school.

Jimins' pov

Mr.Lee, Me and the girls were waiting for Jihyo and Sam to come back. As we were waiting Mr.Lee asked me a question "Where did Jihyo go?" I replied with "She wanted a little walk becaus eshe got bored waiting" I looked at Mr.Lee and he seemed to understand why Jihyo would go for a walk.

Mr.Lee looked at the left and he saw Sam and Jihyo walking up he turned to me and the girls and instructed "Get ready now the girls are here now" We nodded and we picked up our suitcase. When they arrived they picked up their own suitcase and Jihyo apologized.

Authors' pov

As the girls were walking to the entrance to the school Mr.Lee went infront of them and told the girls to follow him. As soon as they entered students were looking at them. They were looking at their necks, drooling at them. The girls looked at eachother expect for Samantha and huddled closer to eachother and Samantha just looked at them weird "Yah, what are you guys doing?" Samantha whispered and Yuju answered back"There are weirdos looking at our necks!" When Yuju told her why her and the girls were huddling around eachother Samantha just rolled her eyes, looked straight forward and continued walking.

Mr.Lee / Lee Dong-Wooks' pov

I looked behide me and I saw Jimin,Jihyo,Yuju and Minhoon were huddling together because they were uncomfortable because if the amount of people who were staring at them and then I looked at Sam who didn't fcare at all and just looked forward.

I looked forward and I muttered "I swear this child concerns me"

I saw the stairs leading to the principal's office and I looked at the girls and told them to be careful. As we were walking up the stairs I heard a thumped and the girls gasped, So I turned around as fast as I can and saw Samantha on the laying on top of the stairs. She looked up at us with a bloody nose and as she was standing up she reassured us that she was okay leaving her nose bleeding. I swear this child is so careless.

I looked at the girls and told them to wait infront of the principal's office and they nodded and started walking up. Turned to Sam and gave her my handkerchief "Here this will help your nose to stop bleeding" She looked and me and out of surprised she said shyly "Thanks.. Mr.Lee" I smiled and turned around and started walking and she followed behide me.

Minhoons' pov

When Mr.Lee told us to go without him and wait infront of the principal's office I saw two students around my age. One was a boy and the other one was a girl.

 One was a boy and the other one was a girl