The Purpose of Life Part 1

The Purpose of Life

Take a look at the present world; take another look at human's discoveries and our modern development generally. You will notice that both the world and mankind are in their infancy. God created man and man made lots of discoveries about the natural resources which God deposited deep down in the soil for the benefits of men.

God gave everyone creative ability in one form or the other, and God also blessed everyone with the power to rule and subdue the earth; however, God expected everyone to create their own individual comfort and success in life. Eventually, the mind of men discovered how to travel in the air, on the sea and under the sea, the mind of men discovered how to build heavy earth moving equipment to clear the forest and build cities; the mind of men discovered how to bring flowing rivers into the deserts, the mind of men can still do more; the mind of men can also improve most of the past inventions.

No two people are exactly the same, not even twin brothers and sisters are the same. Science has not yet found any limit to the power of the mind of men. Look around you for the problems confronting your society, and find a solution for any of the problems, and put your personal touch to whatever you produce in order to create a niche for your creativity which will fetch you financial reward for your effort.

Three kinds of people are in the world, they are the Achievers, those who Aspires to get ahead in life, and the Drifters. The last group of people (the Drifters) in any society can rise to the top in any profession if such Drifters can learn how to tame and control their drifting mind and pursue a definite goal in life. Everyone must learn how to control their mind and be able to focus their attention on a definite purpose.

God created everyone for a purpose, that purpose is for you to be useful to Him in many ways; one of the ways by which you can be useful to God is to touch the lives of other people in a helpful manner. The Bible says: The world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever"-1 John 2:17).

The purpose of life is to express more quality life by living a purposeful life daily, you must be able to identify your talents at the age of eighteen years, your natural talents are God's gift to you for a purpose. You must develop your natural talents and learn other useful skills such as college education, or a vocational skill to support your natural talents.

When you are more skilfull with your talent, you will be able to render certain service to humanity in exchange for financial rewards. This is how you can live a purposeful life daily and giving thanks to God always for your life.

When some youth now try to go against these natural principles, their negative attitude towards life creates aimlessness which will get them into trouble with the Law, because their aimless lives will in due course push them into crime. However, more life can only be expressed by man's desires been fulfilled through lawful service to others in exchanged for monetary rewards.

Actually, every desire back up with passion must inevitably materialized unless you neutralized your passionate desire with a counter desire. For instance, a man who gained admission into the university to acquire knowledge must have a strong desire to excel by reading relevant books in order to obtain knowledge and a Degree certificate. His desire can only materialize if he concentrates his attention on his books and the qualitative education he came to acquire.

On the other hand, if he get attracted to easy virtue girls, and love going to drinking parties, or be swept away by other distractions in the university environment, all his negative desires for good life and canal enjoyment will neutralized his original desire to acquire qualitative university education.

The capacity for more power, success, and total freedom from poverty comes with the fullest use of our brain, science has revealed that majority of the people in our present world are only using twenty-five percent of their brain throughout their life time; leaving the remaining seventy-five percent of their brain inactivated.

Everyone in this world was created by God to affect their environment positively, and to make use of what is available within them to get whatever they might need to excel in any field of their choice.

However, some youth and adults just cannot see beyond their nose, they only see what they want to see and nothing more. But if you train your mind and eyes to be observant, you will discover many hidden opportunities around your environment. You must be able to identify your desire, but I will ask you: "what do you want in life"? You will always get what you are passionate about in due course of time.

There are lots of opportunities for everyone by which one can make a remarkable impact and leave an individual foot print on the sand of history, but some people just prefer to complain about what they don't have, instead of looking for a way to improve their condition.

Such people go through life like a man who set on a journey with no apparent destination in mind. Such a person will surely end up at nowhere in life! You must know where you are going from your teenage years to enable you make a plan, however, it is never too late for you to start thinking about your journey in life now.

Some people lack knowledge and also lack the strong will-power to discover their potentials; they lack the understanding of what is available to them in the open world by which they can develop themselves. God created man to have dominion over everything He created for the use of everyone, but man created doubt in his ability to rule and overcome his difficulties. Doubt in self-ability will not allow anyone to achieve anything on which he set his mind to do. Doubt is an emotion that is mostly responsible for all the poverties in the world today!

Someone said: "Pessimism cannot win a war". The devil is a jobless evil spirit, he does what men assigns to him through our negative thoughts and careless statements, the devil also works on our faulty imagination which leads to wrong concentration on things that may destroy our health and hope. The world is what you think it is to you; whatever you see in the world is what you shall get eventually. Human needs differ from one another, what will give me satisfaction may not satisfy my brother. The question here is: "what do you want from life that can offer you satisfaction?"

If you can answer the above question truthfully, then you will know what you want from life, and if you are passionate enough for your desires, you will certainly get what you want. The truth is, many people all around the world do not know what will please them; that is the reason why some Billionaires don't know when to retire and enjoy their wealth. Stop drifting, identify your need and what will satisfy you and go for it with passion, that way; you have a purpose for your life.

Steve Goodie observed: "Both the hummingbird and the vulture fly over our Nation's deserts. What the vulture could see is rotten meat, because that is what vulture is always looking out for its daily meal. Vulture survives on rotten diet. But hummingbirds ignore the smelly flesh of dead animals. Instead they look for the colorful blossoms of desert's plants. The vulture lives on what was in the past. They fill themselves with what is dead and gone. But hummingbirds live on what is alive.

Hummingbirds seek for a new life; they fill themselves with freshness and fresh aroma". Each bird finds its choice of meal. We all do, don't we?

Sometimes the faces of those who have suffered while living from a terrible doubt in themselves are for the first time peaceful when they are laid down in the coffin, very dead. When such people were alive, they went through life like a snake which left no crawling marks on the rock; such people carry the whole weight of human errors on their shoulders.

Many down trodden people all over the world failed to register their presence in this world, they could not find the answers to their many problems, they could not find consolations in the world in which they live; what is left for them to do is to worry and fall into depression. This is one of the reasons why some people go about in sad faces, hating those who are successful in life; they worry so much about everything till they drop dead from high blood pressure. Such unfortunate people will finally find peace in the coffin, when death helpfully rescues them from their sorrowful lives. Don't allow that to be your potion; direct and focus your mind a definite purpose!