Xu Xi was silent for a while, then said: "Zheyu... give up."

 The air pressure behind him suddenly dropped.

 "I'm very grateful for your thought and dedication, but..." Xu Xi said, "You can't keep me."

 "It hurts." Zhe Yu's arms slowly tightened. Even though he already knew that this person had no heart, but the other party said such words without fluctuation, it still made him feel... his

 heart really hurts.

 "Can you tell me what exactly you want to do?" Zhe Yu turned Xu Xi over hard, staring into his eyes. He let go of the strength he had shown since the meeting, and almost brought some vulnerability and pleading, "Brother, tell me, I can help you! As long as you tell me, I swear that I will not stop you, I just want to be with you all the time." I'll be by your side-tell me everything, okay?"

 Xu Xi was dumbfounded.

 tell him what?

 Tell him that everything he has done is to disappear from this world in the end?

 Time passed by little by little, and Zheyu still couldn't wait for the answer he wanted, and the hope in his eyes was finally extinguished bit by bit.

 "Forget it." He smiled without warmth, lowered his head and bit Xu Xi's lips.

 "Forget it... As long as you are by my side, that's enough."

 --Zhe

 Yu seems to be submissive to clean up the ghost clan. Not a single ghost dares to make trouble, so he just has nothing to do all day long. So the greatest joy was to hold Xu Xi in his arms and call him brother by his ear, and then let him call him.

 Xu Xi said kindly: "Don't blame my brother for not reminding you, you are so young, you are so careful, you will die."

 "My brother underestimated me," Zhe Yu chuckled, "Otherwise, do it again and let my brother see it." Let's see if I'm okay?"

 Xu Xi immediately closed her mouth knowingly.

 "It's all your fault," Zhe Yu was so good that he was so good, he hugged Xu Xi and whispered in his ear, "Brother is so hot and soft, I can't get out at all."

 Zhe Yu was Xu Xi. The one who can talk the most nasty things I've ever said, and he speaks seriously without changing his face. Every time Xu Xi throws away his helmet and armor, it's the same this time, and he elbowed him bitterly: "Get out!"

 Zhe Yu was satisfied to see that the other party's ears were all red, he smiled and finally let go of him, "I'll get you something to eat."

 That's when the accident happened.

 There was a sudden slight fluctuation in the air, and Zhe Yu's expression changed drastically. He turned around and rushed over to catch Xu Xi, but it was still a step too late.

 A crack in space opened behind Xu Xi, and in just a split second, Xu Xi was sucked into the crack and disappeared. Zhe Yu cursed fiercely, then jumped into the crack!

 In fact, even Xu Xi herself was a little confused. It wasn't until he saw the snowflakes all over the sky, the fiery red plum trees, and heard the familiar voice in his ears that he realized that he had returned to Meizhuang again!

 "Miao Miao! Are you okay!"

 Xu Xi fell out of the crack and fell into a firm embrace. Ao Shuo hugged him tightly, her face full of joy and worry. Xiao Yun didn't care about Ao Shuo taking advantage of the first step, so he looked around Xu Xi carefully, and asked nervously: "Is there any injury? Didn't the ghost king do anything to you?"