~Chapter 3-6: Under the Coral Sea~

Start from the beginning

"We've been doing it since the magift tournament." The beastman adds.

"Uugghh, shut up..." Leona says with a groan as he lays back down.

"Hey, Leona! Don't you dare fall back asleep!" Ruggie yells, but the Dorm Leader clearly wasn't listening and starts snoring.

"Even after being yanked off the bed, Leona just as quickly goes back to sleep..." Grim says. "Speaking of, Ruggie is allowed to do that, being the underling?" He then questions. Leona meanwhile kept snoozing away.

"Oi, this is gonna take me forever." Ruggie says with a sigh.

"Hang on, let me try something." Ezera volunteers as he gets out of bed. He then walks over to the slumbering, then leans down and blows on his ear.

"Gah! What the--!? What was that!?" The lion beastman exclaims as he jolts up.

"Really? That's what woke you? Oh well, now I know how." Ruggie says.

"Hm? Hey Ezera, isn't that...?" Grim asks, pointing to something on the table next to Leona's bed. Ezera turns to look, seeing a familiar rose in a vase on top it.

"That's the rose that Riddle gave me." He realizes as he stands up.

"Yeah, after taking it from you, Leona kept it himself." The hyena boy explains. "He said it was called an Osiria Rose. Do you know where Riddle got it?" He asks.

"Oh, Ezera made them when he tried to color a white rose bush red during the Unbirthday Party at Heartslabyul." Grim answers, with Ezera blushing from the memory.

"Well that explains why it smells like his magic." Leona comments as he gets up.

"About time. Come on, we gotta get ready." Ruggie huffs and urges.

~*Twisted Wonderland*~

After washing and getting dressed in their gym clothes, the quartet met with the rest of Savanaclaw at the dorm magift stadium.

"Ohh. You guys joining morning practice?" Jack greets them.

"I wanted to keep sleeping, but Ruggie dragged us here. Leona smothering us didn't help." Grim says with a groan.

"Wait, what?" The wolf asks, a little concerned.

"I said I was sorry." The said dorm leader says with a yawn.

"Yeah, yeah, they're lucky I came in when I did." Ruggie states. "Anyways, you might as well join, since we're gonna have a scrimmage match. Gotta coach the fresh-babies, too." He says to the Ramshackle duo. Leona then yawns again.

"...I'm gonna fall asleep standing here. Let's get started." The lion says and the game begins.

Jack decided to play with Ezera and Grim against Leona and Ruggie. Needless to say, the wolf was a power house, plus Ezera was again on a broom and managed to steal away the disk a few times. Azul wasn't exactly exaggerating when he said the Roma was one of the few people who get the drop on Ruggie. Soon enough, the match was over and Grim complained he still wanted to play.

"Working out first thing in the morning feels better than I thought." He then says.

"Right? I woke up an hour earlier to go jogging." Jack says.

"I-I think that might be going overboard." The fire feline says. "So this means that Savanaclaw is already getting ready for the Inter Dorm Magift Tournament next year? You're gonna make for great rivals." He adds.

"Ahh, that's right. Y'all don't know about that do you." Ruggie says.

"Huh? Know about what?" Ezera asks as he floats over, hopping off the broom.