Maya looked back down at her legs "These need to be put away" she pointed her pompom at Riley "We have to go to demolition right now and get clothes. Because you know they're gonna find out we took these things" Maya looked at her best best friend slightly pulling at the polyester uniform.

"But my curfews in fifteen minutes" Riley said pulling a face.

"But they're having a sale. Vintage t-shirts." Maya pouted, hoping it would convince her best friend to come with her.

"Ooh, i do love t-shirts that other people have already loved" Everleigh heard her twin say faintly as she turned in her boyfriend's arms, circling her arms around his waist, she rested her chin on the middle of his chest her dark brown eyes looked into his hazel and green eyes with love and adoration.

"You are the person i know that has to be home by seven, not even cookie has to be home by seven" Maya gestured to her sister figure.

'That's because mom and dad trust me more than riley because I'm more mature' Everleigh thought as she played with the back of Reggie's shirt after she tucked her hands in his jacket to keep them warm as let his arms come down and his hands gripped her waist gently.

'It's ridiculous. They treat me like a baby" Riley shrugged lightly.

"Maybe because you act like one 99% of the time" Everleigh muttered

Riley heard her and pulled a face of hurt.

"Who?" Maya asked know what the answer would be

"Mama and Dada" Everleigh turned her head slightly and pursed her lips

"point proven"

Riley looked up slightly "It's time i was treated like the woman i am"

Everleigh turned around and leaned on her boyfriends chest, crossing her arms across her chest. She shivered gently as Reggie grabbed her hips under her shirt and the cool metal of her rings brushed her warm skin.

"I am going to demolition" Riley jumped up and down.

"That's the spirit" Maya smiled

Maya walked towards the stairs and stopped when she realized Riley wasn't behind her "You're not really coming are you?"

"Nah"

Riley shook her head "Wait. You know what? I am."

Reggie and Everleigh watched in amusement "I am old enough to stay out past seven o'clock"

Everleigh and Reggie blocked out Riley and Maya as they cuddled into each other.

"Great! See ya Wednesday" They heard Maya say before they saw their sister figure following Riley up the stairs.

Everleigh looked up at her boyfriend 'How much you want to bet she'll only break her curfew by a few minutes?" Reggie nodded and smirked 'You're on my darling"

Everleigh smiled at the dark haired boy lovingly as he grabbed the sides of her face and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, she smiled into the kiss placing her hand on his chest to balance herself.