Chapter 3: Aya & Nu

: Aya & Nu Chapter by Summary:

The Crown King is off to search for his lifemate. She is human, beautiful, and everything he ever wanted when he found her—now married and having a beautiful special child Aya. Aya will reunite the royal family. The royal family did not know what this would entail and are now navigating the twists and turns that this brings.

Aya, with the help of The Fates, remembers her previous life and her twin Luke. With The Fates involved, you never know what will happen. One night they brought her a special present. Her younger brother NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong. The fates have put him in her care and she will do anything to keep him safe.

Reunite the royal family, find your lifemates, and save the worlds.

Her life is in constant flux until the day she finds her brothers, Luke, Jax, Nate, and Nu. All in Arizona. The Five are now together. The fates have now tasked them to bond and find their lifemates.

Notes:

I knew this chapter was needed, as I said in Love or Not. My two books collided faster than I expected them to. So here it is. What is Nu? Why is he so special? Why is he part of this royal family? Why does he have a title? Who is Nu? Here are your answers.

                                                               Life on Keāa, Kalā

King Wei Ki Wang, Thailand's Keāa, Kalā crown King and future emperor, was a quiet, studious man. He dedicated his youth to learn about the world around him for the benefit of his people.

His future child would lead their people better than he ever could. He would make sure of that by all that he was learning. He preferred to learn than to lead. The laws of man were far different from his race, known as the Keaakalan, and fascinated him greatly. To pass as humans, they needed all the knowledge they could obtain. His father disagreed.

"Son, I understand the world is changing, humans are changing, we do what we can to help them progress. They are not ready to learn about our existence. It is time to find your lifemate. It's past time."

"I know, father. I have talked to you about it before. Something was driving me to learn things before I had children, and I feel that this journey will soon come to an end. I felt my future child would need all I could learn about the human world. Something I can't put my finger on was driving me. But you are right. However, we both know that I do not just pick someone. We must find each other. I know my lifemate is not on the islands, so that means I must venture out into the world, "Wei sighed and wondered how in this fast world, he would find her.

His father found humans fascinating but felt that they were not ready to know about their race. Since their knowledge bonded with their DNA and passed to the offspring, new and exciting fields were opening in the world of man due to their influences. But that is all they can do is "Influence" and not do it for them. It must be in baby steps.

His father had sent him to college, where he excelled at the age of fifteen where he was considered a genius. His thirst for knowledge showed in the numerous degrees he had obtained over the years, but his father was disappointed his lifemate was not on Keāa Kala.

Wei was sure it was someone from outside. He may need to consult the oracle. Maybe they will get lucky, and his lifemate is one of Keaakalan's blood, but her family had chosen to leave the islands long ago. He was afraid that who they were would be too much for a human lifemate to handle.