Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Start from the beginning

"Ew. What died." Enid says noticing the smell.

"Smells like childhood. Come on." Wednesday says walking.

"Second thoughts. Why don't I just stay out here?"

*Y/n would have come in with me.* Wednesday says in her head as she slams the door shut.

Wednesday is now slowly walking through the crypt until she hears somebody cough. "Whoever you are, show yourself. Try anything and you'll lose limbs." Wednesday says as you and a group of people all come out of your hiding spots.

"Surprise!" You all say beginning to sing Happy Birthday as Enid rushes in with the cake and thing crawls up onto a ledge wearing a tiny party hat.

"I should have known you were behind this." Wednesday says turning towards the hand. "What part of "no party under the penalty of death" do you not understand?"

"My cake design was pretty inspired." Xavier says.

"The pink balloon was my touch. Why don't you make a wish?" Enid says as Wednesday notices writing on the wall in latin.

"Fire will rain... when I rise."

"Okay thats not really a wish." Enid says.

"It's what was burned onto the lawn." You say.

"It can't be a coincidence" Wednesday says turning around.

"Wait, we're never eating that cake, are we?" Ajax says as Wednesday runs her hand across the writing getting a vision. As she falls backwards you catch her.

"Man she's got to stop doing this"

----------

Wednesday now in her vision hears Goody saying "Crackstone is coming" She then gets up seeing a gate with Goody on the other side "Goody."

"You're the Raven in my bloodline. Wednesday." Goody says moving next to Wednesday.

"I was told you could teach me how to control my ability."

"There is no controlling a raging river. You must learn to navigate it without drowning. Time is not on our side." Goody then turns towards the gate. "To stop Crackstone, this place you must seek along with the beast."

"Do you always speak in riddles?"

"Do you always seek simple answers? The path of a Raven is a solitary one. You end up alone, unable to trust others, only seeing the darkness within them."

"Is that supposed to scare me?"

"It should" Goody says as she vanishes.

----------

"Careful, that's my cold shoulder." Wednesday tells Thing as he watches her draw a gate.

"Don't blame Thing. the party was my idea. I believe that everyone deserves to be celebrated on their birthday." Enid says.

"I prefer to be vilified."

"What happened? It looked like you were having a seizure."

"I wasn't that lucky."

"Can I at least get some kudos for pulling one over on you?" Enid says with a sigh.

"The subterfuge was impressive." Wednesday says as Thing drags a box out from under her bed.

Wednesday reads the note as Enid tells her that they asked Thing to hide it.

"Ew! That's so gross." Enid says seeing inside of the box.

"I would've preferred live squirrels."

Enid then grabs two packages both in black wrapping paper "While we're still accepting presents." She says handing the larger present to Wednesday. "That one is from me" She says watching Wednesday open the present revealing a snood. "Well do you like it?" She says as Wednesday inspects the present.