In the courtesy hotel, Nie Xiao was half-lying on the couch, and prepared a pot of tea at hand.

    Seeing someone coming, he raised the teapot and poured tea into the empty cup, and the faint fragrance of tea filled the room.

    Nie Xiao smiled at the corner of his mouth: "I just looked at the scene of Xijian Pond from a distance, fellow Taoist Yan Ming is really eloquent."

    The person he called Yan Ming seemed to be very familiar with him, raised his glass and took a few sips, He also smiled and said, "It's still the fragrance of tea from Fellow Daoist Nie."

    Thousand petal snow, one or two tea leaves can be worth a middle-grade spirit stone, and this is just the low-grade tea from Nie Xiao's place.

    He was lucky enough to drink the tea that Nie Xiao invited him to drink once... the taste...

    Yan Ming's eyes were blurred for a moment, and then he said: "The matter in the steward's hall has exploded, what should we do next? ?”

    Nie Xiao raised his teacup, and took a sip: "What's next... the dangerous move."

    Nie Xiao said: "Under this atmosphere, the disciples miss Qingyang Sword Lord very much... If you tell them, Qingyang Sword Lord I could have succeeded in crossing the tribulation, but was harmed by the current swordsman?"

    Yan Ming's heart trembled: "This matter is important, I'm afraid I need to discuss it with my master."

    Nie Xiao held him down: " Fellow Daoist Yan never thought about who would benefit the most if this sword lord falls now?"

    Yan Ming was forced to meet his eyes and saw the ambition in Nie Xiao's eyes.

    "Cunkang Zhenjun is now sent out to perform a mission. In the last ring battle, Cunkang Zhenjun was defeated by Xuanli. If Xuanli is brought down..." Nie Xiao paused, "The winner will be It will be... your master."

    Nie Xiao's voice was full of delusion: "If Xuanli is brought down, I will definitely be able to invite the elders of Tianzhao Sect, my master Zhu Dai Zhenjun, to support your master to take the position.

    At that time, Zhenjun Ling Yang will succeed to the Sword Lord, and you, as Zhenjun Ling Yang's first apprentice, won't the position of the next Sword Lord be in your pocket?"

    Yan Ming was brilliantly planned by Nie Xiao. The prospect was confused for a while, but he was a swordsman who practiced swords all the year round, and he quickly came to his senses: "If you are framed like this, if you are caught, wouldn't the status of our lineage plummet?"

    Qingyang Sword Lord The prestige in the Qingyang Sword Sect is unattainable, and he is the object of admiration by all the disciples. At the same time, the Qingyang Sword Lord is still his master, so to spread rumors about the Qingyang Sword Lord...he always feels that there are some insurmountable obstacles in his heart.     Unexpectedly, after hearing his words, Nie

    Xiao said: "But, this kind of situation is possible, isn't it?" Informed Xuanli

alone.

    Then he failed to cross the tribulation, and Xuanli took the palm print of Qingyang Sword Sect to inherit the position of Sword Lord.

    What happened during this, none of us can know, Qingyang Sword Lord is dead, even if we suspect Xuanli, there is no proof for him. "

    Nie Xiao stared at Yan Ming closely: "This is not slander, nor is it framed, it is just a reasonable suspicion for you as disciples of Qingyang Sword Sect. "