Sure enough, just like what Chang Liuhong said, he must have been bored, or it was just a temporary novelty.

    Du Ruo was overjoyed in her heart, her charm today was enough to attract Mu Bai's attention, and she was thinking about how to make Mu Bai "accidentally" discover her.

    Su Qingqing was still in the car at this time, I don't know if it was a little late, Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao were so anxious that they didn't say a word.

    This made her feel a little bit wrong. After all, it was just the original owner's aunt's birthday party. It's not a big deal if it's a little late, right?

    "Too bad, it's a bit late." Su Qiangqiao was a little anxious, afraid that he would not be allowed in after the dinner.

    Chen Meini can't blame anyone, after all, Su Qingqing's well-dressed dress can't be sloppy, "I hope it can be rushed."

    The door to the entrance of the dinner was about to close, and Su Qiangqiao hurriedly called to the staff, "Wait, we haven't finished yet ." Go in." The

    staff took the invitation card in his hand, "Three distinguished guests...please." When their eyes touched the stunning figure behind them, they paused.

    Su Qingqing really didn't want to go in. When she got out of the car, she saw the grand and luxurious dinner party. It was not like an ordinary birthday party, but more like a dinner party held by the upper class.

    But she has already missed the door, if she doesn't go in now, the wealthy parents may not know how to make trouble for herself.

    She had no choice but to carefully walk in behind the wealthy parents, trying to keep her figure as tightly blocked by the wealthy parents as possible.

    So she deliberately hid among the rich parents, not wanting to be paid too much attention.

    As soon as she walked into the banquet, a spacious and luxurious atmosphere rushed over her face. Su Qingqing didn't know why she had the urge to run away before entering the banquet, as if there was some danger waiting for her inside.

    Since Mu Bai was the last one to arrive, and the important person is often the finale, so when the dinner parties found that there was someone entering the dinner party behind Mr. Mu, they all guessed who it would be.

    When the spotlight shone on Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini, everyone was taken aback. Who are these two? Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and those who knew the two of them didn't want to say they knew them after watching this scene.

    How dare you come in behind Mr. Mu? Some people laughed at it. It seemed that they were brought in by others to seek connections, and they didn't understand the rules.

    Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao never thought that there would be such an embarrassing moment, how could the spotlight hit them so coincidentally!

    Gao Yuqi looked at the middle-aged men and women standing in the spotlight in a daze in amazement, "Puchi" laughed out loud, "Where did the nouveau riche come from?"

    He Wuluo just looked at this scene with a smile, power and money made people obsessed, No matter how hard they climb, they will never be able to climb their mountain.

    Chu Yunhan glanced uninterestedly, there are always such people at every banquet.

    Nangongli didn't respond, and focused on finding clues about the girl from back then.

    Du Ruo couldn't laugh out loud, only feeling sad for the death of the rabbit. The two people who attended the banquet must have a much better family background than her own. If the gap between them is even large, then her family...