"sorry.. i didnt even realize i was so close.." you look bacn at him, locking eyes with him, making him smile at you. "no," he started, letting out a chuckle, "keep your head there.." he looked back at his lap where his sketch pad lied, both smiling at your nervousness and the thoughts that took place in his mind.

you're eyebrows shoot up, taking in what he had just said, face turning a bright shade of pink, but you, you try to keep your composure, mentally slapping yourself, something you seem to do often, especially around hyunjin. hesitating to lay your head back down, you let it rest back to where it was just moments before. you almost giggle in excitement again, but you keep it down, now going back to observing his art that slowly covered the peice of paper.

you guys were sat under the tree, to the point where nobody cared enough to lay there eyes on the two of you, being that they couldnt notice you anyway. knowing he was an idol, you found this spot that was good enough to be able to sit down and enjoy your time together without fans of hyunjin tagging on your tail and jumping to crazy conclusions. he also was cautious before you both had left, putting on clothes that covered much of his identity, yet it was still more the less subtle, seeing as how it looked normal to wear something so un-revealing around this time of year. to make a tad bit more natural, you thought you might've aswell wore something close to the style of what he had on, so you two blended in just enough as everyone else lurking around the park.

"are you an artist?" he asks, trying to strike up a conversation, unsure but curious of what your response is gonna be. he asked you because it was getting silent, and not that it was uncomfortable silence, but he felt like talking to you nevertheless. you lift a single eyebrow, thinking about his question before answering.

"i.. i wouldnt really consider myself an artist, mostly because i believe my art isnt the best, but maybe its just because i have never been open about it, and i have never really showed anyone my art in able to receive feedback. i mean, art is.. art. its something that not everyone is gonna like,"

you take a breath quickly before speaking again, "and its up to you and you only on how youre able to feel about a piece of art. its about preferences and what you yourself likes, so there will be people who enjoy your art, and some people who dont. and for me, years back when i had started drawing, painting, and what not, i was scared to show anyone, cuz' i believed people would despie it, but nowadays, even if im still not open with my art, i then realized how it works, and i wanna use that string of hope left to find those people who enjoy my art." you finish, taking a breath once again afterwards.

hyunjin sat there, and listened, being patient with every word coming out of your mouth, not showing any sign of boredom, which you smiled at. "and.. after i-.." you contemplate on whether you should finish or not, but feeling comfortable enough to make hyunjin aware of how he impacted your passion towards art, and how you felt about him in general. aswell as the impact he had on your life itself.

hesitating, you finally finish your sentence, "when i became a stay, and later on saw your passion for art, that really gave me alot of strength to grow more of a liking towards art. i look up to you for alot of things, but art is a definite number 1." you look at up him just to see he was looking down at you, smiling.

he let everything sink in, your words. he just now knew how much you looked up to him, and it made him happy. throughout the times you have spent together, even if it was just a few couple of days, he's felt more happy. your words you had said before stuck in his mind about art. he's never met seomeone as passionate about art as he is and now that he's found someone like that, it almost makes his hopeless romantic heart throb.

still not much, but still shocked, he lets his words fall out, after confusion had build up through his thoughts, "youre.. youre a stay?" he asks, making you snort. "yeah.. i thought it was.. kind of obvious. i hope this doesnt change anything.. like your perspective on me.. or anything more." you spew out, looking away, the tree not to far away being your sudden interest at that moment.

"no.. it wasn't obvious. like.. at all." he laughs just after you, following your vison, having the tree his number one interest aswell. "now since youre a stay.. that just means you know more about me, then i know about you. therefore..." he looks at you, causing you to slowly look at him, locking eyes. "we HAVE to hangout so i can know more about you.. just so it's equal. done deal." he gives you a smile, emphasizing his words. "what are you implying, jinnie?" you snort out again, smiling back, causing him to laugh aswell. "rizzing you up, i suppose.." he says, obviously joking, but even then, regretting it.

you choke out a horrendous cackle, "YOU DID NOT-" you fall over, gripping the picnic blanket, trying to hold yourself as if youre going to fall if you werent alrrady on the ground, but in this case, you were, kicking your feet, and laughing like there was no tomorrow. your laughter soon after died down, you sat up, grabbing the small pillow sat beside you, you lightly smack him with it, beginning to laugh once more.

"hey- HEY-" he laughed, grabbing the pillow, and now smacking it against you, getting much joy out of it, as it was very amusing to him. he stopped shortly after, huffing out a sigh from laughing so much. beginning to relax, both you and him layed back, arms holding up your weight, and looked at the sky, it now nearing the late afternoon, having the sky being now decorated with beautiful colors, your favorite time of the day. hyunjin went back to sketching, switching his line of vison to the scenery, back to this sketch pad, slowly and slowly making it a built up masterpiece.

"i like.. i like that you like my art.." he smiled slightly, even if you didnt see it. you looked at him, eyes shifting between the drawing, and the view just after, beganing to speak, "it's beautiful. really.. it is. i enjoy seeing it. alot." you look at him, as he darted his eyes towards you, smiling already. you hoped you could take these days with him and make them last forever. it made you happy. content. you felt better everytime you were around him. smiling, you lay all the way down, conflicted by how comfortable it was, as you expected it to be the complete opposite, but brushing it off anyway.

relaxing your eyes, you thought about your new job, hoping it wont be to much a burden. despite you having the mindset of not caring for the soul reason of working for straykids, you still were nonetheless nervous. but part of you was so very excited. you cant wait for whats to come, if you were going to be honest. but now, you just want to think about the present, and have your future self worry about the days you'll frame into.

huffing, you look back up at at the sky, heart turning warm regarding of it being cold. what a beautiful view. taking a picture of it, you lie back down, now full relaxing and throwing any other unwanted, aswell as un-needed thought under the rug, now hugging yourself, and not caring about anything else but you relaxing, so you do just that.