Neil: Yes.

Monica: Do you guys have any secret place to meet?

Neil: No.

Abhi: Then how do you know?

Neil: It was just a guess, man. Let's go to class.

Neil went from there.

Monica: Is he really love Avni?

Pragya: Yes. Even I can't believe it.

Abhi: You guys should believe it.

They sighs and moved from there. After college time was over, Avni went to the library. Neil's mam took extra time to finish the class. After the class finished, he went to the library as fast as he could. When he enters the library, he searches for Avni. He saw Avni was reading books and taking notes. He went and sit before her. He starts to catch a glimpse of her without disturbing her. Avni sees her watch to see the time. She sighs and sees upward only to get astonished to see Neil before her. Neil smiles by showing his teeth and waving his hand in the air to say hi. Avni blinks her eyes twice. She stood and Neil too stood in his place. Avni placed the book on the shelf and comes out with Neil.

Neil: My Lil sis said that you want to speak with me about...

Avni: We will speak in the canteen.

Neil: Okay.

Both walks and comes to the canteen. They sit on the chair.

Neil: Tell me.

Avni: Senior, can't you be my friend alone?

Neil: So, I got rejected.

Avni: No

Neil: Then you accepted me.

Avni: I didnt mean in that way. What I...

Neil: Avni relax. Don't get tense and speak formally with me. Think of me as a person whom you choose as your friend. Don't think of me as the person who proposes to you. Now speak with me.

Avni: Senior, do you really love me?

Neil: What kind of question is this, Meow?

Avni: I mean, after your confession I was so confused and I was thinking about whether it was true or my illusion.

Neil: Don't get confused. It was true that I love you.

Avni: Senior, Are you loving me even after you know that I came out of my house and I was doing part-time jobs and I was studying on a scholarship?

Neil: Yes. And it doesn't matter to me.

Avni: You don't know anything about me. You know only 1% about me.

Neil: Avni, If you are saying about your past then I don't care about it. What I care about is our future. And I don't want to know about it.

Avni: Senior, whatever it is. I know about my past. And I can't risk your life for me.

Neil: Why you are speaking so seriously? What about your words? You are speaking like you are a ghost.

Avni: Iam not a ghost. But I am a serpent.

Neil: What?

Avni: Dont you believe me? Will you believe me if I change into a snake?

Neil: Ha?

Avni stood in her place and comes and stand before Neil. Neil sees her. Avni nears Neil with a stern face. Neil bends backward with fear. Suddenly Avni yells and Neil shouts in fear. Avni comes to her place and starts to laugh. Neil sees her with confusion and realizes that Avni fools her.