"Yeah." I whispered.

"Oh. Oh! Do you want to do that?" He asked after a moment. I almost laughed at his new nervous tone of voice but I was the same.

"Yeah. If you want to as well?"

"Yeah, yeah." He nodded.

I smiled and he leaned slowly to kiss me. He was more gentle with me and I didn't even know that could happen. He has always been gentle. Delicate. Nice. I love him.

We kissed for a bit, touching each other in ways that before they were innocent, but now it's to get us turned on. But it isn't that hard though, for that to happen.

We walked up the stairs, managed to get into my room before Louis laid me down and he got on top of me. He continued kissing me, and then dropped his hands over my stomach.

"Still sure?" He asked.

"Yes."

He kissed my nose and pulled my shirt up. I helped him take it off and then I went to take off his. I touched at his naked chest and dropped my hands to his jeans. He was already breathing heavy while I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down until I couldn't reach anymore so he finished the work. Then he took off mine and threw it to the floor.

We kissed again, grinding on each other, getting more turned on than before. I would moan in his mouth and he'd groan from that. My heartbeat was increasing.

"Do you have lube?" He asked, his lips above mine.

"Drawer."

"And condom?"

"Drawer, too."

He chuckled and reached for the top drawer, he found what he needed and placed it next to us.

"This is making me nervous," he said with a laugh. He poured some lube on his fingers.

I took off my boxers and laid underneath Louis completely naked. I always thought I'd feel insecure being like this but with the way Louis' eyes look at me like he has just seen the most beautiful piece of art, there's no room for me to feel uncomfortable.

"I like when you're nervous," I said.

"Why?"

I felt one of his fingers around my rim.
"I don't know. I just do."

He looked into my eyes, "ready?" I nodded.

He pushed in a finger, going slowly and I closed my eyes trying to get used to having a different finger inside of me. Mine feel way different.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good."

He started slowly moving it around, testing the waters. And everything after that went smoothly. He kept asking me how I felt and I just replied with a moan. All of my previous nerves were replaced with lust.

He put on the condom and poured lube over it while he stroked himself. I watched with no shame and he laughed, "don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I chuckled.

"Like I should be afraid you'll eat me alive."

"I think you should be." 

He pressed the tip against my hole and I took in a deep breath.
"Tell me if it hurts really badly, okay?"

"Yeah."

He pushed in and I grabbed onto the sheets under me. I tried sucking in as much air as possible but it still seemed like I was running out of it.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and I think he was half way.

"A bit."

"Want me to-"

"Yes."

He laughed, "okay."

When he was all the way in, he let me adjust to it. He brushed some curls out of my face, he kissed my nose and then my lips, he told me I was beautiful. Again. And I just smiled and let him.

I told him he could move and he double checked with another question, I just rolled my eyes and thrust up to meet his hips and he finally took the hint and laughed.

He started slow, going in and out. And even though we were aroused, we were also laughing. Just couldn't stop laughing. I don't remember why, I just knew it felt better so we continued laughing at our silliness.

We learned more about ourselves. And I probably realised again how badly I love Louis.

When we were reaching our climax, Louis got even closer to me, kissed me hard and made sure we both felt good until the end. I moaned into the kiss and came all over our stomachs then Louis moaned over my lips while he came.

We laid there breathless. We were sweaty and probably out of words because the first thing I said was: "wow." And Louis laughed and said the same thing.

He kissed me again and pulled out, rolling the condom off and throwing it in the bathroom trash. He came back with a wet cloth and cleaned both of our bodies. Then he got back on the bed.

"How was it?" He asked, brushing his hand through my curls.

"Good. Great. Amazing."

He laughed. "I feel the same way. Wanna shower?"

I breathed in and nodded.

In the shower, Louis pretty much washed me clean. He poured the body wash all over my body, massaging my muscles and I just closed my eyes and let him take care of me. He washed my hair too and it was probably the best feeling. Next to our recent sexual activity. Afterwards, I did the same to him and he sighed relaxingly.

Then we got back to the bed and cuddled closely. He put on some soft music and held me in his arms. I felt him kiss my head and then he whispered, "I love you, Beautiful."