Chapter 7 : Fallen heathens

Start from the beginning

"All fours now ." I spoke , and without much hesitation he followed my command . Faced with the reflection of the flustered prince before me . His eyes carefully scanning my face before landing on my lips .

"You're not allowed to break eye contact , got it baby ? If you ever want me to stop , the safe word is rose ." I said to him as our eyes locked . "Yes sir ." He spoke , his eyes swirling with lust , need and desire . After we had fully undressed , John's eyes quickly darted towards my member . With a rough smack on his ass our eyes once more met in the reflection . "Don't break eye contact ." I said to him before coating my fingers in the cherry scented lube . The faint smell of cherries lingering in the room .

Inserting two fingers inside of John , I watched in amusement as his face displayed his pleasure . Slowly I moved as not to hurt or overwhelm him , slowly he began to push back onto my fingers . His eyes still focused on mine as his body begged for more .

Slightly faster I began curling my fingers before inserting a third one . A gasp escaped his lips followed by breathy moans . His eyes fluttered shut as he continued to ride my fingers . With a harsh spank to the ass his eyes darted open , only to be met once more with the same words .

John's POV :

"Don't break eye contact ." He said once more . The feeling of his fingers inside of me leaving me to want even more . His eyes constantly challenging me to look away , whilst turning me on even more . More all I craved was More .

His movements speeding up as he began scissoring me . "P-Please , s-sir~ . Please ." I spoke ,words not particularly favouring me as Jaren continued stretching me . A mischevious smirk laid perfectly on his rosy lips . "Please what baby boy ?" He said as he slowed down to a painfully slow pace . His smirk grew wider as I whined at the pace his fingers moved . With a laboured breaths I whispered . "Fúck me please ."

Swiftly he removed his fingers and replaced them with the dildo . To my pleasant surprise it vibrated . Euphoria being an understatement for the feeling I felt . He began moving the dildo in and out of me at a steady pace hitting my prostate every time he moved it . Amusement still painted in his eyes as he watched my every move . Small beads of pre-cum dripping from his díck as he watched me with eger eyes . Once more I felt a harsh spank on my ass . 'So close' .

Soft grunts emitting from Jaren as he continued to fúck me with the toy . "Fúck Jaren  , I'm so close ." I moaned out as I tried my best to hold eye contact with him . With every movement of the toy bringing me closer to climax . My body now in need of a release .

Jaren came to an abrupt halt . Pulling the toy out of me , leaving me with a feeling of emptiness . Tears brimmed my eyes as he stood up off of the bed and stood before me . His cóck resting on my lips . "Suck ." He commanded , softly pushing it onto my lips . Choosing to disobey him I kept my mouth shut and leaned away from him .

A low growl emitted from the dark angel as he placed his index and thumb on my nose . Softly he pulled me forward , his díck once more resting on my lips .

After a little while I gasped for air . Taking this as his opportunity  , Jaren trusted into my mouth . Felling his díck in my troat I softly moaned , slowly he fucked my face as I tried to catch my breath . Slowly pulling out he looked down at me , his eyes had now turned to shadowy pools of vanta . In a dangerously low tone he spoke . "Suck ." Choosing not to disobey him once more I slowly began to suck on his tip before taking all of him in .  His low moans and grunts echoing through the room as I bobbed my head back and forth .

A colourful string of curses littered the air as he came closer to climax . The steady pace I had discovered was disrupted by Jaren pulling me off his díck by my hair . Locking down at me still he painted as he spoke . "On your back baby . Now ." His lower lip sucked between his teeth as I laid back . He now stood towering over me as he scanned over my body .

Grabbing the black rope and flipping me over he tied my hands behind my back . Once I was on my back again , our lips met in a rough kiss . "Remember , the safe word is rose ." He said in between the kiss . I softly nodded before Jaren lifted my legs onto his shoulders .

Seconds later I felt him enter my àss , the first feeling being pain , but it was quickly replaced with pleasure . Slowly Jaren went deeper till he was balls deep . My eyes still squeezed shut as I bit my lip . "You ok baby , am I hurting you ?" Unintentionally I moaned out words that almost led me to be immobile . "Fúck Jaren , Move ."

He began steadily thrusting , moving carefully as not to hurt me yet unintentionally teasing me . "Faster" I breathed out as Jaren's pace increased . Our moans reverberating throughout the room .

Harder he began thrusting as he hit my prostate over and over again . Louder I moaned as he bit and sucked at my thighs . "Fúck baby , right there ." I moaned out as the knot in my stomach became bigger . His moans leading me closer to climax as his hands held a bruising hold on my hips . Close , so fúcking close .

"Jaren  ,  I-ah~ ..."  I moaned as I came undone coating both our bodies with the white liquid . Jaren continued to Fúck me . His thrusts becoming even faster . Still hitting my prostate . Unbeknown to the fact that I was now screaming his name he continued .

I was already approaching my second orgasm . As Jaren continued his assault on me I continued screaming his name . A rainbow of curses littering the air as his thrusts became sloppier .

"Fúck baby ."  He moaned out as he came inside of me . The warm liquid filling me to the brim . My body trembled as he began thrusting slower , the over stimulation leaving me to come undone a second time . Eventually he came to a stand still .

Ever so slowly he pulled out . I squirmed and whimpered at the pain as he did so . His eyes returned to the warm chocolate brown pools I've always loved . Placing me onto my knees he began to untie the rope . "Fúck baby , my cum is still dripping out of your pretty little áss ." He spoke with a chuckle whilst kissing my shoulders . "What the fúck do you expect ? You just fúcked the life out of me then , came enough to get 900 women pregnant ; and all of that when into my ass . You've really gave 'I'm full ' a whole new definition ." We both laugh as we head off to the shower .

****

After changing the covers and taking a nice warm shower , we both decided on s horror movie . Settling for a move we've seen before as not to give Jaren a heart attack .

Jaren clung onto my body as we watched 'A night on Elm street' . My eyes slowly began to flutter shut as I played with Jaren's hair . His soft breaths coaxing me to my eventual slumber .

1899 words , not bad .... I tried though . I do hope you guys enjoyed that one , cuz me who wrote this at 4 am barely remembers half the shit I wrote . But thatnk yall for the suport and take care of yourselves ... love you ms babies

bubblesxplural.