Saving Ponyville and An Invitation to the Canterlot Palace

Start from the beginning

Without hesitation, you turned off the barrier and sliced off the shadowed souls. The shadows screeched from your attacks and tried attacking you again with their black flames. You blocked their attacks with your sword as the blade absorbed them.

This angered the shadows as they fired their flames again, but your sword absorbed their power. They were furious, but knew they can't attack you again since your weapon was your advantage. Slowly, the shadows began to back away as you calmly walk to them and pointed your sword.

"Yield and you will be spared." You commanded, "And if you don't," you walked to the one in the middle and placed your blade near its neck, "you'll be sent back to the Realm of Shadows."

Your voice was spoken in a dark tone, which made the shadows scared. Hesitantly, the middle one took a step back from the blade and bowed to you. The other two looked at each other but soon followed their boss's lead. With a kind smile, you pulled back your sword as it morphed back to your black wisp companion.

The ponies, who were still in their hiding places, peeked out and saw the scene with surprise. And one by one, they began to crowd around you and the shadowed souls. Looking at your surroundings, you watched everypony come out before looking at the shadows.

"If I find you come back and attack Ponyville again, I will not hesitate to banish you back to where you belong." You said, "Now leave and never come back."

The trio immediately nodded and quickly disappeared off to where they belong. As soon as they were gone, the ponies of Ponyville cheered as Rainbow Blitz zoomed up to you.

"That. Was. AMAZING! WHERE DID YOU FIGHT LIKE THAT!?" He asks.

"Now, now, now, partner," Applejack walks in, "Y/n here just finished her battle with those shadowed horses."

"And she is exhausted from all that." Elusive chimed in as he looks at you, "Are you alright, dear?"

"I'm fine, Elusive." You said, "Though I don't think this would be the last time to see them."

"You mean they'll come back?" Butterscotch questions as he walks in.

"I'm not sure, but me, Winter, and Shadow will be ready for them."

The four stallions nodded as Bubble Berry came in. "Y/n, the mayor wishes to speak with you!"

You looked at him confused. "The mayor?"

"Mhmm," the pink stallion nods, "and not just the mayor, there's—"

"Miss," the ponies made a pathway for a white pegasus in golden armor as he walks in and approaches you.

"His Highness wishes to see you and...your spirit companions."

You were confused by this as you looked at Winter and Shadow. They too were confused as Winter told you to go with him. Having no other choice, you slowly nodded and followed the armored pegasus. The four stallions and other ponies were about to follow, but they were blocked by several golden armored Pegasus.

"Guess we have to wait huh?" Applejack says.

"I believe so," said Elusive.

______

You, Winter, Shadow, and the pegasus flew to the town hall and walked into the mayor's office. But you three didn't expect to see two other alicorns with the mayor of the town.

"Prince Solaris, I represent you the alicorn mare." He said.

"Thank you," the prince nodded, "you may leave."