MY MELODY

MY MELODY by —PINKYSTAR

MY MELODY
by —PINKYSTAR

。.。:+* 🪸 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 falls for an outcast. She teaches him how to adapt and fit into her community. However, she realizes his problems are more close to home and she's the only one who really sees him.

— Seyra was once a little girl who lived amongst her people like any other. Her mother, neighbors and other family have always told her stories about her gift as she got older. Age making her lose the ability to remember. Once, when she was training for the first with her ilu, it took off and she got startled. Her foot ended up getting caught and she was stuck in the water.

Seyra passed out but somehow ended up on shore right before eclipse. Since then, tiny miracles have followed Seyra wherever she went. She wondered when her luck would run out. Her mother told her it wouldn't and that Eywa had chosen her. Her mother guided her through her childhood, making sure she was healthy and well for whatever Eywa had planned for the young girl.

However, what she didn't realize is that while she was worrying about Seyra. She forget to worry about herself. Seyra's mother passed when she was 9. She was devastated as she came home from swimming with her cousins and saw her mother lay dead in their home. She cried for weeks until she didn't have tears to cry anymore.

Her mother's twin sister, Ronal, took in Seyra. She moved in with her cousins shortly after her mother's death. Ever since then she's learned her mother was right. Her luck wasn't running out anytime soon. Eywa had a way of speaking to Seyra through the water. Guiding her through life and guiding her to the person who would heal the small hole in her heart.

— story is best on dark mode !!