40....A brighter future

[Jin’s pov]

“What the actual fuck are those curtains. And that fucking clock. What are you 12?” I say walking in.

“If you're going to stay here you're going to learn to like my decor, or else you can sleep in the freaking hallway.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I mumble looking around at this guy's horrible decorations, “My brain cells are dying being in a room this hideous.”

[Your pov]

You and Aizawa arrive at principles Nezu’s office and go in. 

“Ah! Y/n it’s so nice to see you again!” he says, hopping off his chair and walking over to you quickly.

“Oh uh, yes, hello…” you say smiling nervously. He comes over to your side and pulls you over to a chair in front of his desk, as Aizawa follows behind you. 

After you sit down, he scurries to the other side and hops onto his chair.

“So I understand that you are having some troubles with addiction with things that I will not mention.”

“Uh..” you say and you look at your legs.

“Don't worry I will not pry into it too much. I don't want to make you uncomfortable and start any more stress, I’m sure that the past weeks have been very upsetting and overwhelming,” he says.

“Yes, they have,” you say, feeling a little more comfortable with the little rat…bear… animal man.

“So then , the details about your rehabilitation program,” he starts while taking a folder out of his desk drawer, “These are the details you will need to know about the program. But I will give you a quick run through of what the jist of it is.” he says while sliding it over to you on the desk. You lean forward and take it, opening it and flipping it open. And to your surprise, it doesn't look like a prison like you had imagined it to be.

“So starting off You will still be going to your regular classes and after those you will be spending a few hours there at the center. You can also change the schedule if you would like, but that will have to be okay’ed by one of the staff members and those who are running the program. But the program is an open door kind of situation. They are there to help you in the way that will work best for you.” he explains. 

You can't help but smile at this little… animal thing was talking to you. He wasn't pitying you and he was talking to you like he would anyone else. He made you feel way better than anyone else had in awhile.

“This program is to help you overcome your hardships and help you find other methods to overcome said hardships.”

“Thank you,” you said softly. You smiled and looked up at him, “Thank you so much for doing this and helping me.”

“Of course Y/n, as your principal I want nothing more than to help my students and guide them as they grow as aspiring heroes.” he said with a laugh.

“Yes… an aspiring hero.,” you repeated. 

“The rest of the information you need is in there, you start tomorrow, and I have already let them know that you are going to be joining them and their program. You will be escorted by one of the staff members to your sessions three times a week and occasionally on weekends if it works for you and if you feel that you need the extra guidance.” 

“Yes, thank you,” you say, closing the folder, “Again, thank you.”

“Anytime Y/n. and if you need me, my door is always open.”

You stand up and bow, and you and Aizawa leave the room to head back to the dorms.

You can't help but feel like this is going to be a new beginning for you. A new start to have a better life, to be a better person. To be a real hero. 

[Jin’s pov]

“I'm going to bed, we have a long day tomorrow. And you need rest too. First day for you, and it's Y/n’s first day back.” Red says as he crawls into his bed.

“Yeah, I guess that’s not a bad idea,” I say, laying on the bed of thick blankets he made for me. He turns off over and turns off his remote. I turn over and try to get comfortable. But I miss my own bed, and my own house, and all my shit. Wish I could just go back. And after the past three hours of Red trying to explain my schedule to me and trying to tell me who everyone is, has been exhausting. This is a ridiculous thing that I’ve gotten myself caught up in. I wonder how Y/n is doing. 

It stays quiet for a while and I'm just starting to get sleepy when I hear Red say something. 

“Hey,” he says quietly. I let out a sigh and pulled the blankets tighter around me.

“What now?” I ask with a groan. 

“Uh,” he took a small pause, “I just wanted to say sorry for before.”

“Why is that,” I ask with a snotty attitude.

“Because you're right,” he says, “I don't know you. Not a single thing about you that I haven't already seen, and I feel like in those situations you aren't exactly the same person that Y/n knows you as. You're probably different around her.”

“She knows every single side of me. The person you know me as is the person she knows me as. But she also knows the side of me that cares and is kind and friendly, she knows every kind of person I’m able to be. We’ve known each other our whole lives Red,” I take a pause, “And I know a lot about her.”

“Yeah, way more than I probably ever will.” He says. 

((a/n: Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. been kinda stressed but then not stressed but really busy. If that makes since))