~ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢~

If there is one thing I hate about school is the late nights staying up to do homework. "Mrs. Jane will you please answer question nine." My teacher said while I slowly raised my head up getting blinded by the light once my eyes adjusted I look to see my teacher giving me a stare. Oops I'm in trouble. My teacher spoke again. "Did my lesson bored you to sleep?" "No, sorry sir it won't happen again." "I hope you keep to your promise." I walked up to the white board and answered question nine to the best of my ability. "Good job Mrs. Jane you surprised me" my teacher told me as I walked back to my desk. The school day passed by very slowly and that wasn't the only time I fell asleep. I saw this boy he lives a few blocks from the school. I stopped in my tracks and took a look at him. I don't know his name is but he was a little hot. He had short wavy black hair, ocean blue eyes, he wore baggy jeans with a baggy shirt, skin looking smooth as silk, and he rode down the hallway on a skateboard. I walked up to him and felt myself getting shy around him. Suddenly he turned to face me his cold blue eyes staring into my soul. He walked up to me, I felt a sudden chill running down my spine. For some reason he had a murderous aura to him then suddenly he spoke. "Hello are you Jane? The daughter of  Kai?" His voice sounded so soft and dreamy. I am sure that anything could float by the sound of his voice. "Y-yes" I stuttered out. "you look thirsty I can get you a drink" he reached into his bag and brought out a water bottle. Then suddenly out of nowhere I got pulled to the side. "Stay away from him Jane" my best friend Harlow said quickly as Axl walked up to the guy "bro wanna check out that game tonight?" Axl who is my Ex said to the mysterious boy. Axl was tall, thin, and has short, curly, red, hair. "He looks, sounds, and acts like trouble." Harlow quickly said. "If he is trouble then who is he?" I inquired. I can't believe she's is insinuating that this guy means bad news. I was about to say something as the bell run signaling that school was over. I tried to catch up to the mysterious boy but he walked too far in front of me. "Hey! What is your name!" I called out to the boy. He looked back at me with a smiling face. I felt like I was on cloud nine. "I'm Drake come on home with me." he said so kindly I felt myself floating. It felt like there was no gravity holding me down. "O-ok" was all I could stutter out. On our way to Drake's house we both were silent and suddenly he spoke.  "What's a pretty girl like you talking to a guy like me beautiful? " as drake said that I felt myself turning bright red and I felt dizzy"L-lets just get to your house" I managed to get out of my mouth somehow. All of a sudden I heard the dings of my phone. I take out my phone to check it. "Who is it?" Drake asked curiously. "Oh its just my dad he is needing me to come home ill see you at school tomorrow!" I yelled as I ran home. Once i got home I opened the door. "Come in here I need to talk to you." My father said in a hollow monotone voice.