185: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (13)

Start from the beginning

A few days ago, the cornerstone of the world was shattered.

Gakafys mobilized all the power he could, and searched for the legendary [Book], but there was no clue. He had no choice but to use his majestic vitality to ignite the flames of death energy to fill the "holes" in the world.

This is still a lot of money.

His white hair, which seemed to be quite energetic, withered like dry grass in just a few days, and his face was wrinkled.

The near-eternal lifespan is also coming to an end.

Gakafis picked up the noodle soup bowl, mixed with the blood in his mouth, and drank the soup.

"It doesn't taste good when it's cold."

...

In Fukuzawa House, Hyakkimaru couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, got up and went to the window to look outside, he couldn't look through the dark clouds to see the stars above the sky, and he felt an irritable feeling in his heart that couldn't be vented.

"It's so depressing."

He pulled the neckline of his pajamas and unbuttoned the top two buttons, revealing two collarbones.

"Is there going to be a storm tomorrow?"

He went to smell the air, and there seemed to be some message in the wind outside the window.

nothing.

Hyakkimaru accidentally bumps into a flower pot on the windowsill. The flowers bloom in midsummer, bringing floral fragrance to the room.

"It's June..."

In a blink of an eye, it has been eight years since he came to this world.

In this Wenye world of the IF line, everything is safe, and Buteisha has not encountered any troubles. Hyakkimaru did not go to kill the demon god, but still recovered the five senses and limbs with the help of technology.

He connects with technological things, watches the world, and feels happy every day.

It is his dream to become a healthy and normal person.

Hyakkimaru bent down to smell the fragrance of flowers, his long hair was draped sideways on his shoulders, his hair was black like silk. He was unbelievably gentle between lowering his eyebrows and bowing his head, with hope in his heart, even the mechanical eyes were abnormally agile.

"There will be a traditional Japanese firework festival next month. It should be worth a visit."

It's a pity that Yokohama doesn't have any, so I can only go to Tokyo or Osaka.

June nineteenth.

Osamu Dazai celebrated his birthday without showing any abnormality, and Nakahara Chuya gave an expensive gift as usual, trying to fool the past, but his behavior that had no problems in the past was rejected.

"Exchange a present."

"Boss... No one picks on presents on their birthday."