" well we don't know everything but we know something that we excepted you as a friend and now your stuck with is through thick and thin and wethere your innocent or your gonna die we will protect you through everything.  Your with us forever " he said " no matter what there is no backing up now " he said I looked at louis not knowing what to say.  it had began to snow again. Snowflakes falling around us.

" talk to him " he said

" should I " I asked

" yes because he looks like a lost puppy searching for you right now " I looked in the direction louis was looking and seen harry with a worried look on his face.  He was walking through the snow towards us. 

His hands were shoved in the pockets of his trench coat. His mouth parted.  He had a few tear stains on his face. He looked tensed and scared.  He was having and arguement with Callum.

" ok " I said

" il go get him " Louis said

" don't worry it will be alright we are all here for you " he said walking over to harry.

I began picking my nails. I was scared now.  I don't know what to say to harry.  I don't know whether to be angry or happy that he may be falling for me or should I be scared that he is getting dragged into this by me. 

Harry came by his hands still shoved in his pockets. " ciara I and sorry " but I cut him off.

" Harry"  I said " let just get rid of the picture and forget this happened " I told him

" I will get rid of it don't worry.  I have already set up a meeting with management for today and also.  The Lads and I have already tweeted saying how upset we are about it " he said

I nodded my head and pulled him into a hug. He nuzzled his hand into the crook of my neck and I hugged him back like no tomorrow. 

We pulled away " let's go over to the boys " he said I looked in the direction he was pointing they were all standing looking at us in anticipation.

We walked up to them " everything ok " Liam asked.  I nodded cause my throat was hurting even more now with all the struggle talk I was doing so i decided it better to shut up now.

'its all ok onli of the picture comes down which harry promises he will get down and you'll will have a word with the fans ' I wrote on the note pad.

" I told you everything will work out " Louis said pulling me into a bone crashing hug.  I squirmed cause I couldn't breath. 

" lou let go she cannot breath " Callum said he still looked a little concerned.  I know there was going to be a talk due.

" guys can I speak with ciara " he asked.. They all nodded. Oh boy here we go I thought.

Once they all left Callum turned to me " are you sure you still want to be around them i mean if you don't i can always have a word with them and we can end this " he said

Ok where was all this coming from " no no no " I said struggling with my craoking voice. " the boys consider us family you don't do that with family,  I know you'll always have my back.  but when something is wrong il definitely tell you let me fight my battles for now " I said

" I just feel your too forgiving " he said I just shrugged.

" let's go " he said.

" I need to go buy us a car,  so it's easier for transportation,  Paul is taking me,  so i am gonna leave you with the boys ok " he said and I nodded.  I got a little lost in thought after I mentioned the word family.  I don't know if mine are even safe.  I don't know where they are.  I mean we all got lost smile escaping and we still hadn't heart from them.  Callum constantly ask about them whenever he contacts my godfather back home.  But there is still no word about my mum dada and little baby sister aria.

I just want them to be ok.  I just want to see them again.  I bet they woukde love the boys and all the cheerfulness theu bring along with them.  They would be so proud I am going to university now.  They missed that important day of my life.  They will miss it forever.  But I just want them to be safe.  I was so lost in thought I didn't even realise I was in the car now sitting next to harry.  " everything ok " he asked placing his hand in mine.  I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.  Tears were threatening to leave my eyes but I just nodded. 

" you sure " he asked

" yea " I said

" what happened in class today " I asked trying to change the topic.

" Oh nothing much they cancelled lectures cause of some staff meeting,  we just waited for sometime and then the circular came around " Niall said and I nodded.

We were going to Nialls house.  They were having a meeting with management there.  We were all stuffed in liams car.  Cause Paul took Harrys car along with Callum to get us a new car. 

My eyes were getting heavy I guess from all the medicine I had this morning.  I didn't realise when my eyes closed.  I fell off to sleep on Harrys shoulders.  I felt the car come to a stop but I didn't wanna get up. 

" ciara love wake up " harry said

But I was too tired and drowsy to wake up.  I said no in
My sleep I heard Niall chuckle.

" you'll have to carry this sleeping Beauty haz " Niall said.

I got lifted up into Harrys arms.  I realised from the smell of his shirt.  He lifted me with so much ease.  I couldn't feel him go up stairs.  He must be taking me into his room.. I had slept there before on new years eve.  I felt something soft under me. I knew I was on the bed.  I cuddled into the blanket.. A kiss was placed on my cheek. " sleep well il be back " harry said " hmmm" I said in my sleep. I heard the door shut lightly.  I drifted into sleep.