IMtHPiW?! - 28 (Crimson)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  "ARGH!" Edward dropped the gun, holding his hand and yelping in pain. Before he could say anything, Cedric commanded, "Now!"

  Cedric's men swarmed in the room like ants. The old man looked around in anger and in panic, looking for the culprit who just shot his hand.

  Rose ran up to you and bowed, you nodded and smiled at her as a sign of thanks.

  Edward gritted his teeth, he originally wanted to leave so that he might still have a chance of surviving. But now, seems like that idea happening is a far-fetched dream. He looked at Cedric and said, "Fine, then I guess everyone dies here... CHARGE!"

  With their masters' command, the men charged in from both sides, fighting for their lives.

  You on the other hand, casted a barrier spell secretly onto the innocents and those who're on your team. It's not that strong, but it could still save some lives.

  Turning to Rose, you held her arms tightly and looked into her eyes, making Rose look at you in return. "Escort them out," you said, eyeing the innocent ones.

"But——" you cut her off, "No buts, trust me."

  Rose just nodded at you and ran off to escort the people, killing her way out if anyone tries to block their way. There were some people in the crowd that were skilled in combat, and offered to help.

  With that, you stopped looking her way and focused on yourself instead. You looked down at your expensive gown and heels, without any hesitance, you tore the beautiful purple gown off right above your knees. Since you teared the fabric in an instant and couldn't control the way it tears, it turned into a short slit dress instead.  The slit was a bit too high for comfort, but thankfully, you were wearing cycling shorts inside.

  The sound of something tearing attracted some attention from the enemy team that were near you. Before he could process what had just happened, you took off your heels and kneeled him at the part where the sun don't shine. He fell onto the ground right after, grunting in pain.

  You threw your heels aside, grabbing the fallen man's sword, and started looking around for someone. That's when 520's voice rang up in your ears, "Master, behind that pillar!"

  You ran across the room, slashing the people who tried to stop you along the way. By the time you made your way to that said pillar, your gorgeous purple dress has now been stained by blood. The way the blood stained and leaked looked like roses blooming, certainly beautiful yet terrifying.

  Looking down at the terrified girl, you felt unsympathetic. Joanne must've felt someone's presence beside her and looked up, but as soon as her eyes met yours, she screamed. Her scream was quickly drowned in countless other horrifying sounds from the battle. No one batted an eye on it.

  What she saw was your blood-splattered face. Joanne started whispering, "Don't kill me, don't kill me," while her hands are on her ears, and tried to run away. But before she could do so, you knocked her out with the back of your sword. 

  Quickly buying some ropes and handkerchiefs from the digital shop, you tied her around the pillar and stuffed the handkerchiefs in her mouth, so that she won't scream for help when she wakes up. Just to be sure, you casted a sleeping spell on her, so that she'll wake up in a specific time and not cause too much trouble.

  While you're doing that, Cedric had somehow knocked down Edward. He slowly walked towards the fallen man, with a crimson-painted sword in his hands.