The Harper Quad-jobbers

Start from the beginning

"I'll come! I don't have much to do today anyway!"

"Oh, and thank you for the lesson, love!"

"Thank YOU again for being the best boyfriend ever!" she called back. With a bright smile, Nicky was out the door.

~~~

Not even an hour later, (Y/N) had gotten a message from her group chat with the quads. They all seemed to send the same message and tagged her: "@NickysGF COME HERE QUICK"

(Y/N) groaned. "What is it NOW?"

~~~

When she did come there, she understood the problem immediately. "Oh shoot why."

Apparently, Ricky had gotten a 12-FEET pool instead of a 12-FOOT pool. Now they were stuck with a tiny inflatable that they couldn't use.

"Now we need to earn enough money to buy an appropriately sized pool before the pool party!" Dawn cried. "(Y/N), what do we do?!"

"You're asking ME?" she exclaimed.

"Please, do you maybe have some money we can borrow?" Ricky begged. "Just $400!"

"Four hundred– guys! Ever since the contract, you know that I'm not allowed to sing for money anymore!"

"What about your parents?" Dicky asked.

"It's THEIR money, not mine. I don't want to bother them about it!" (Y/N) then snapped her fingers. "Hey wait a minute, are your dad's Sweet Foot Rides seriously still being processed? Didn't they start making them yet?"

"Oh, they were completely scrapped," Nikcy admitted. "We just didn't want to tell you because it was years ago and we forgot about it ourselves."

"So much for your plan on being rich."

"Really wish those Sweet Foot Rides got approved," Dicky sighed.

"But now we have nothing!" Nicky exclaimed. "This tiny pool is a huge problem! Our party's this weekend!"

"And no pool, no party!" Ricky shouted.

"No party, no people!" Dicky panicked.

"No people, and we're partying at other people's places!" Nicky shrieked.

The brothers yelled, "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!"

(Y/N) was the one who handed Dawn the tiny pool so she could slap her brothers with it. "That never gets old," the singer chuckled.

"Relax," Dawn told her brothers. "All we have to do is find a way to make some fast money so we can get that bigger pool. By fast money, I mean something aside from borrowing."

"Yes."

Nicky then shrugged. "Maybe we can do odd jobs around the neighborhood." Ricky nodded in agreement.

"Hey, we could call ourselves the Harper Quad-jobbers!" Dicky suggested.

"Good one!" Dawn smiled. "And we could put up flyers! And our slogan could be, 'Eight hands are better than two'."

"Not bad," Nicky nodded.

"I like it," Ricky grinned.

"Awesome," (Y/N) agreed.

"'Eight hands are better than two?'" Dicky repeated. "Nice try, Dawn, but none of us have eight hands."

To that, Dawn slapped him once more with the pool.

"Ignoring Dicky, since we're all getting hyped up, I could make T-shirts!" (Y/N) exclaimed, clapping her hands.

Dawn turned to her. "Really? You're willing to help us?"