The meeting 🙀

Walking along the rough streets of london I stop in awe as an out of place flower shop glows in front of me

Walking along the rough streets of london I stop in awe as an out of place flower shop glows in front of me. The light pink building swarmed in ivy, vines, dangling flowers and planted ones stood peacefully as the hot summer breeze blew threw the foliage. I recently just moved into a new apartment and it definitely needs everything inside that store. The golden bell rang as I stepped inside, the calming aroma hit like the suns rays as I explored all of the bright flowers I have yet to discover.

I was in my element, I looked like I belonged there with my brown hair in a black claw clip and a flowing short summer dress. I browsed through the collection as the bell rang again I gave a glance over as a tall , black fluffy haired, brown eyed, big lipped man walked in. He was wearing a skin tight black shirt and baggy light blue jeans with meaningful tattoos. The slit on his right eyebrow was sharper than my eyeliner. He looks like he doesn't belong in this flower shop.

We locked eyes for a second as I turned back around looking at the white and pink blooming lilies. On the other side of the room I could hear his black leather boots walk along the brown wooden floorboards. He stays in his side and I stay in mine until he walks over to mine slowly coming towards the lilies I'm looking at. "Do you work here?" His deep voice rattles me. He  just asked me a question. I wasn't expecting him to speak to me. "Nope" I reply in a smile. "Oh you look like you do" he questioned
"Ha , I suppose so" i replied not really knowing what to say. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I'm usually never like this. "Well could you help me out anyways?" He asked
"Sure" I say
"My girlfriend's birthday is coming up , what flowers do you reckon she would like?" He shows me a picture of his girlfriend and  something tells me she wouldn't like flowers so that's what I say to him. I mean the stern bitchy look on her face and the black leathery biker jacket says a lot. "Believe it or not she actually asked me to get her some" as he shut off his phone and shoved it in his back pocket " well did she say any flower in particular?" I ask "nope, but her favourite colour is red" I look around and spot a bright red bouquet mixed with roses, tulips, poppies, peony's and hibiscus. "Hmm, something more dark red maybe?" He suggests walking over to the other side I catch my eyes on a dark blood red bouquet with calla lily's, hellebores, salvia, aster and dahlia "perfect" he smiles showing off his white grin. Picking up the bouquet he turns and says "thanks for you help"
"No worries " I say.