Ch. 1 - What Room Does A Ghost Not Need? A Living Room!

Start from the beginning

'But then again,' she thought, 'this is the perfect time to make up a bunch of fanfics, I was never able to make any before because it takes so long to make up without pen and paper and I kept forgetting but I've got tons of time now that I'm a ghost!'

.

~o 20 year timeskip o~

.

Shiyu was doing the usual, mindlessly floating around, when all of a sudden these guys barge in and started to remove rubble!

"What are you doing!? Get out of here! Let me be in peace! I was enjoying the silence! Get out!"

The intruders paid no mind, "They must not be able to see or hear me," she grumbled "maybe they can feel me like in Harry Potter!"

Shiyu floating through the body of one of the intruders, Intruder 1 shivered at the feeling.

"What was that feeling just now?" Intruder 1 trembled "It felt like my soul was getting sucked out!"

"Shut it, we have no time for your antics." Intruder 2 grunted "Just get the job done already so we can leave."

"Leave?" Shiyu exclaimed, "That's a great idea! Why don't you do that?" after a few moments of them continuing what they were doing she sighed "Forgot they can't hear me..."

"Maybe they'll leave after a year, yes, they've got to. This place isn't that interesting, right?" She asked herself.

.

~o 1 year timeskip o~

.

"..."

"Why have you not left yet!?" Shiyu complained "It's been a year! Get out!"

"..."

"Okay, maybe this is common behaviour, I'll give them four more years but that's it! After that I'm gonna- gonna- Arghhhh! I'll figure it out when the time comes! So you better leave by then!"  Shiyu demanded.

.

~o 4 year timeskip o~

.

"Oi."

"Oi."

"Oi."

Shiyu had been poking this crusty guy's face, problem is that every time she poked him her finger would go straight through. She may or may not have been doing this for two days straight.

"Oi."

"Oi."

"Oi."

"Oi! Kurogiri!" Shigaraki yelled "That weird feeling I've been getting in my cheek still hasn't left! It's annoying!"

Shiyu chuckled, she stopped poking him and backed off.

"Huh. It's gone now, never mind."

"I think that's enough of harassing Crusty for now..." Shiyu hummed before gasping "I know! I'll sing the Batman theme song for a week straight!"

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba Batman~!"

The TV on the wall turned on with All For One on the screen.

"It's the bald, crippled, wrinkly uh-" Shiyu tapped her chin in thought "Raisin! I think. Aaaaah I miss food, I miss the days where I would starve until Mum got home with the food we spent an hour waiting for~."

"I wish they could see me, I'm so bored that I memorised the exact location of each of Crusty's organs and the exact size of his limbs. I wanna do it with Smokey over there but all I can see when I go into him is smoke. :( "

Shiyu floated in front of shigaraki who was glaring at the TV after All For One peaced out.

"Look at me."

"Hi~"

"Oi."

"You are a bitchless, maidenless, fatherless, motherless, siblingless, goodskinless, friendless and goodpersonalityless man."

Shigaraki's eyes widened behind his father's hand.

"What the fuck!?" He jumped up which caused both him and the couch to fall backwards and he hit his head on the wooden floor causing him to pass out.

"What the fuck..?" Shiyu whispered.

.

~oOo~

.

(A/N: I got no idea how often I'm gonna update I don't even know why I'm publishing this instead of putting it in my drafts like the 10 or so other ideas I had that I didn't know how to expand but thanks for you guys' support that doesn't currently exist as I type this 👍)