Chapter 1- 2 Years Later

Start from the beginning

"Aonung. I'm very happy we finally got to announce this" Taneya says.
"Me too. I am happy for us" Aonung replies, resting his head on top of Taneya's.

"I still can't believe how we made the child" Aonung says and laughs.
"Oh that was very random" Taneya says and laughs with him.

A couple of months back.

"Taneya. I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Aonung says to her, as he walks after her.

"How could you lose it. It's the one thing I had from you that I loved. A lot!" Taneya complains.

"Well it's not exactly all my fault. Taín did take the necklace out your room" Aonung replies.

"So it's my fault? It's my fault someone had gone through my stuff without me knowing and took it?" Taneya says.

"Noo. It's Taín's fault" Aonung said.

"I really liked that necklace Aonung. I wanted it back" Taneya says.
"I can always make another one" Aonung says.
"But it won't be the same!" Taneya whines.

"I know what we can make that won't get lost" Aonung says with a smirk.
"What? A baby?" Taneya says jokingly.
She sees Aonung grinning, "oh. So you really meant it."

"Why? What's wrong? Do you not want children with me?" Aonung asks.
Taneya shakes her head no, "it is not that I don't want children. I'm just afraid. Of what other will say. With me being a half breed."

"Oh, my Taneya. You are something" he says and cups her cheek, "no one's thoughts on you will ever change my mind."

Taneya gives a relieved smile.

Aonung moves towards Taneya, giving her a kiss on her lips. Taneya puts her arms over his shoulders, around the back of his neck as she leans backwards and he holds onto her waist.

As they pull away from the kiss, Aonung rests his fourhead on her fourhead.
"You are so beautiful. How did I ever get this lucky" he whispers to her.
She giggles, "you're making me nervous."

He smiles, "that's a good thing, is it not?"
She shakes her head no, looking away from his eyes.

He pulls her in again for another kiss, before moving to her neck.
Aonung watches her as he touches her neck with his lips. He loved to watch her. To see what he is doing to her.

He slowly goes down to his knees, taking Taneya with him. As he is kissing her neck, he can see that she is holding onto her queue quite tightly.

He moves away from her, and then brings his queue forward. She brings hers forward and they connect the queue together.

The second they touch each other, Aonung does not hesitate, as he pulls her closer and moves on top of her.

He holds onto one of her hands, their fingers locked with each other, as his other hand traced her body. He continued to kiss her neck and move down to her chest.

He looks up at her again. Aonung smiles as he sees Taneya gasp. She feels his smile as his lips are still pressed against her chest.

As he moves further down, Taneya holds onto his hand tightly.

-
"I guess every argument should end that way" Aonung teases. But Taneya does not respond.

He looks over at her and sees that she's asleep.

Aonung lays Taneya back down, and he lays down facing her.
He moves her hair away from her face and caresses her cheek.

"Goodnight, my Taneya" he whispers to her.
-
The next morning, Taneya and Aonung are still asleep. But they are woken up as Neteyam runs in.

"Aonung. Taneya. Wake up" He says as she shakes Aonung.

Aonung wakes up and Taneya wakes up just after him.
"What is it? What's happened?" Aonung says, as he helps his wife to sit up.

"An Ikran is flying over her. Someone is coming here" Neteyam says. Aonung stands up, whilst holding onto Taneya to also help her up as they walk out.
-
They walk past the crowd of the Metkayina people, to see an old man who has just come of the Ikran.

Aonung places his hand on Taneya's belly and then looks at her, "stay here with Neteyam."
He then walks to the man.

"Who are you?" Aonung asks.
The old man looks at him and smiles. But he looks away as he's scanning the crowd. Almost like he's looking for someone.

He stops scanning and he spots Taneya.
"Taneya" he calls out. Aonung looks back at Taneya confused. Surely it cannot be another man she has been with. He is too old.

But he sees that Taneya looks shocked. Almost like she's seen a ghost.

"Father" Taneya says, as she recognises Tsekey.
-