Talk about a riverwalk part 2 (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Max feels her stomach go out and in from heavy breaths from the motions, it drives her completely insane. She tries to clench her thighs together because she feels her core buzzing again, ready to be filled up again or licked, whichever one she gets to get first. Max is not able to because Lucas waist is blocking her too. She tries to grind against Lucas waist, searching for anything that will dull this growing ache that is feathering up the more Lucas continues his euphoric motions.

"Lucas...Lucas I need you." Max says barely above a whisper, her whole body calling out for him.

Lucas lips travel up to Max's neck, finding her lips and pressing his lips against Max's. Her breaths are frequent in the kiss because he still gropes Max's breast. The kiss is sloppy, not in rhythm, both of them catching breath while loving against one another. Max guides him to grope her breast even harder, her biting down softly on Lucas lip while he does so, trying to clench her thighs around Lucas harder, trying to search for more and more. Lucas lets his eyes roam down Max's body again, to the black lingerie that he still keeps on her for the time being. "God Max you're so beautiful."

Max blushes, she feels so spoiled in the best way, from all of the different compliments Lucas gives to her and the non stop attention that he supplies to her. Max loves it and she doesn't want it to stop, her body begs for it not to stop. And lucky enough for her Lucas doesn't stop. He goes to lay down on his stomach, feeling his cock pulsating and throbbing for attention but he ignores it. He takes Max's legs and spreads them apart before he lets his mouth and tongue begin to lick up Max's core again.

Max groans happily, feeling his tongue absolutely everywhere. It glides down from her clit to her entrance in fast licks up and down her core, his lips wrapped around all of her core, making her feel his warm breath and warm wet skilled muscle moving against her. "Yes...yes don't stop. It feels so damn good Lucas please!" Max encourages, leaning on her elbow while her other hand goes on Lucas head. She spreads her legs far apart, her flat of her feet rested on the bed while she looks at Lucas, not being able to keep her mouth closed. Her head frequently and often goes back in pleasure, pushing his head more into her core. She begins to move against his mouth, grinding herself against the flat of his tongue moving against her clit. "Fuck yeah just like that Lucas." Max moans.

Lucas hands go on Max's hips, gliding his tongue all around Max's core while he sucks around it. The sounds of his sucking and his tongue moving about becomes more noticeable the more desperate Max gets and how wet she gets. Her juices flow inside of Lucas mouth, him groaning at the sweet taste that hits his tongue, his tongue licking around Max's entrance to get more of it. He could be in between Max's thighs drinking her up all day and never grow tired of her taste, never grow tired of the desperate high pitched sounds she makes, and never grow tired of the way her hand grips his hair and pulls him closer when he is doing something right, never grow tired of the way her legs and body quivers and shakes under him, never grow tired of the way she grinds her core against his mouth, and the way she guides his hand to her breast again while he licks her up.

"You're gonna make me come again." Max breaths in a short pant, holding Lucas head tighter against her core again. She falls on her back, her chest still rising up and down in deep raged breaths as she begins to grind herself against Lucas tongue. Her body begins to tingle, feeling her skin grow more hot and every bone in her body begin to shake especially her legs and thighs. "Lucas!" Max screams, her body moving on it's own accord when she releases once again, Lucas groaning hard against her core as he begins lapping up her juices once again. The feeling of his deep voice vibrating against her makes her clit buzz, her lips flutter, her entrance tightening around Lucas tongue. Max arches off the bed almost forming a C.

Her thighs clench hard around Lucas head, turning her body over to the side. Her breath and pants heighten when she still feels Lucas tongue moving against her clit. Her legs shake more, her hands going on Lucas head and pulling his hair. Max moans out when she moves her body once again, now moving it to where her face rest on the bed as well as her stomach. She arches up again when she still feels Lucas tongue on her, her sitting on his face. She falls on her back on the bed, her hand going on Lucas forehead.