𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ & ᴘʟᴀɴs

Start from the beginning

"It's a shame your taste in men ain't." Henrik smirked at the girl.

Rebekah looked at the screen confused. She could of sworn she just heard Kol's voice.

The screen turns around to show Kol Mikaelson sitting on the blonde vampire bed with his hand behind his head and legs crossed at the ankles. The thing is his body seemed almost faded, and see through. It's as if he was there but at the same time not.

Like a ghost.

Katherine frowned as she turned to a smirking Kol, "Wait, if you was there then how come I couldn't see you?" The doppelgänger couldn't recall seeing the male there.

"Even tho I was daggered at the time, Nik got a witch to put a spell on the dagger so even if I was daggered she would still be able to see and talk to me and we could interact with each other."

Rebekah looked at her brother in jealousy. He always got special treatment whenever it came to Nik. It's so unfair! Why couldn't she of done it for her when she got daggered? She has been nothing but nice to Nik and this is how she repays her?

Nik gave the boy a glare as if to say 'Quiet' making him pretend to zip his mouth shut and through the imaginary key away.

The blonde turned back the confused doppelgänger, who was looking at the girl as if she was crazy, "Okay, light blue or darker blue?" She hold the two up to her chest showing the brunette the shirts.

Katherine tilts her head, "The light blue one suit you better."

"Dark blue."

"Oh, thank you, honey." She sarcastically tells her as she ignores Kol and throws the darker one on the bed, making him pout, and begins to change, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine told her looking down.

Elijah gives the 'Save-Elena-Gang' a glare.

"Honestly, it's all your fault you got daggered. I mean why on earth would you trust them in the first place? It's like you was asking them to kill you." Kol rolled his eyes, snickering.

"Thank god!" Kol dramatically cheered, "I'm hoping he will stay daggered this time. I don't like Elijah, he always ruins our fun."

Davina looks at her future boyfriend on screen fondly. She missed him terribly.

Klaus snickered before she tried to cover it up, "Okay, well then that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is such a buzzkill." She muttered at the end.

Elijah rolled his eyes in offence, "I am not a buzzkill."

While his family nodded, agreeing with Klaus.

Lydia looks at him in disbelief, "Sweetheart, I just met you and you seem like a huge buzzkill."

"Oh come on, Elijah can't be that bad right?" Katherine asked amused, "I mean he's still you brother."

Klaus chuckles but with no humour behind it, "Oh but he is." Kol looked at her sadly, he could remember the times she would tell him that all she wanted was for her older brother to care about her and actually be proud of her of once.

Katherine raises at eyebrow at that, "Still? Even after a thousand years?"

The blonde nods in reply, "He's a brother who is quick to assume the worst about me and always chooses someone else over me. And I don't count him as my brother. Not anymore."