Chapter 16 (slight smut)

Start from the beginning

I hop off the bed and walk towards my closet. My dick ascends as I grab the bottle and pour some onto my hands. I rub my hands together as I walk back to the bed. I then sit down and get to work.
Gently, I place my hand around my dick and begin to gently stroke it. A small sigh of pleasure releases from me as I steadily quicken my pace.
"AuGH..~~"
My head slightly tilts back as I continue to slide my hand up and down my massive boner. I can feel drool working it's way down the sides of my mouth. It's been a while since I pleased myself like this.
"KHH-"
I sharply inhale as I hit a spot that makes my whole body jerk and twitch. Ooh shit, that feels really good. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to a burning orgasm.
"AHH!~~ C-cEsAR!!"
I moan Cesar's name as I am only one more motion away from cumming everywhere. My breathing shakes as I glide my hand down my dick once more.
"oH FUck!~"
I feel my head tip back fully as I begin to release all over my fingers. It's really warm and sticky, which makes me feel slightly disgusted about doing this. That feeling quickly goes away, however, as it's replaced with pure pleasure.

"Mark? Are you in there?"

Cesar's voice can suddenly be heard outside my door. I mumble a couple curses before answering.

"Yeah! And I'm kinda busy, so whaddya want? Hngh~"

I let out a small moan that I hope Cesar doesn't hear as I continue to stroke my dick.

"I don't care if you're busy or not! I'm coming in!"

"WAIT! NO STOP-"

Cesar then slams open the door to see me with one of my hands on my boner, the other trying to pull the blankets up, and drool running quickly down the sides of my mouth. His eyes immediately land on my dick.

"MARCUS VALLEY HEATHCLIFF!! What in the WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!"

Cesar says my full name, which kind of makes me intimidated.
"What does it look like I'm doing?!"
Cesar places his hands on his hips. He walks over to me and sits down on the foot of the bed. I take some tissues on my bedside table and make an attempt to clean the cum off my hand.
"You know, you could've just told me you had a boner. I wouldn't have hugged you."
Cesar's eyes widen, as if he just realised something.
"Oooh! So that's why you were so tense! I get it now. But, why?"
I manage to get all the semen cleaned up as I shoot the tissue into the trash. It swishes in, and I slightly pump my fist.
"Why what?" I ask.
"What made you get the boner, silly?"
"Oh, uh.."
I don't respond. I can feel myself turning a bright shade of red. Cesar swings his legs onto the bed and sits in a criss-cross position at my feet.
"Well, go on."
I'm trying to pull up my boxers while he's talking to me. As I reach down at my feet to grab them, however, Cesar grabs my wrist instead.
"I think you should leave those off~."
His tone is semi-seductive as he lets go of my wrist, allowing me to recoil.
"Well.. I guess it was just.. it was you. You and all your.. glory."
I begin to let my eyes drift up and down Cesar's body. His shirt is still off, so I get slightly fixated on his abs. He sees my eyes and slowly scoots towards me.
"Like what you see, pretty boy~?"
Cesar's tone is full-blown seductive now.  Suddenly, Cesar wraps his hand around my neck in a choking position and shoves me fully into the wall. His other hand lands on my thigh and roughly squeezes it. "Ngh~!" I moan as Cesar squeezes my thigh even harder.
"Christ, you're beautiful.." Cesar looks me up and down before pulling me straight into the roughest kiss I've ever had with him. Our tongues dance with each other as Cesar continues to shove me into the wall. His hand isn't around my neck anymore, it's now pressing against my chest. His fist has a handful of my hoodie in it as he straddles me. My legs are straight out, while his are bent at the knees. Cesar takes a chunk of my bottom lip and bites down firmly on it. "AUGH!~" That deserves a heavy moan from me. He pulls away, looking a little distraught.