I heard klover start laughing too, literally wheezing. we were laughing hard so many people were starting to look at us weirdly. "b-billie quit laughing!" said klover, clearly still laughing.

I laughed harder from the whole situation and fell on my knees, holding my stomach. tears spill out of my eyes while I feel klover holding onto me while laughing. "fuck I'm g-gonna pee myself!" I said, now holding my bladder while trying to breathe.

after 2 more minutes of us laughing, we calmed down and I, of course, took a picture and posted it on my snapchat.

I posted it and showed klover, making us laugh more.

we kept walking around, laughing at small things that weren't even funny anymore, we just had the giggles. it turned out the museum had a cafeteria so we made our way there. we order some food and sat down to eat.

"why was bro standing like that" I said again, making klover choke on her drink and we start to laugh again.

oh, how I missed this.

we continued eating and chatted a bit, deciding where we would go next. this shit was huge and we've only explored 10% of it, keep in mind 2 hours already passed.

we decided we weren't gonna cover the whole building for obvious reasons.

we finished our food and cleaned up our mess, grabbing our belongings. we walked towards the exit of the cafe when we heard a voice calling my name.

"billie!"

we turned around and saw zoey running toward us with her friends. I heard klover let out a groan making me smile.

zoey ran up to me and hooked her arm into mine, slightly pushing klover to the side. swear to god I almost swung at this bitch for touching her.

"what's up" I asked, shoving my hands in my pockets. it's not that I dislike her... she just gets annoying after a while. she was trying too hard to get my attention. "do you wanna go to lunch with us?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

more like blinking them at me, bitch looked like she was having a seizure.

"I already ate with klover." I simply said, pulling my arm from her. I grabbed klovers hand and walked towards the exit. "we're gonna keep exploring, bye!" I said before walking out.

I let out a long sigh and groan. "she's annoying!" I exclaim hearing klover giggle. "she is, bitch is always on your ass bruh I swear." she said rolling her eyes before adding on," and did you see how she pushed me!?" she half yelled half spoke.

I laugh hearing her complain and it was adorable. I love it when she rants. we kept talking about random things while walking through the museum.

AN HOUR L8R

It was finally time to leave and we hurried out of that hell hole. history is fine but goddamn.

we made our way to the bus and met drew out there. she showed me the story I posted with a 'really' face and me and klover started cackling again.

we got to the hotel and took the stairs up to the 5th floor to please klover. "ugh klover I'm never listening to you again" said drew, breathing hard while holding onto the railing.

"girl get your fat ass up and let's go." I said walking passed her, completely fine. I heard her let out a gasp and suddenly she was following me up the stairs. I screamed and asked klover for help but she shook her head and said 'you got yourself into this one'.

we ran all the way up to the 5th floor and we were a sweating mess except for klover who was walking fine. we walked into the room and all took turns showering. finally, we got to bed and klover lied next to me.

I pulled her closed by her waist and cuddled her, taking all her warmth.

home.

-----------------------------------

kind of a more billie x klover chap! - k