Sasuke's Past

Sasuke's P.O.V:

I was on my way home from picking something up for my mom. I saw that people were on the ground dead. I ran to my house, and before I walked in, I heard my mom scream for help. As I opened the door, I saw both my mom and dad dead on the floor, and I also saw that Itachi had a weapon, and just standing there covered in blood. "Big Brother, why are mother and father dead?" I said worriedly. "Sasuke, you worry way too much.", Itachi said. The last thing I remember was Itachi saying that he wanted to kill the Uchiha Clan and destroy the Hidden Leaf.

~ a few years later~

I was walking to meet up with my team. I saw Naruto being well himself. Sakura was trying to stop him. Kakashi Sensei held on to his shirt while Naruto was moving around non-stop. For some weird reason, I felt bad for him just like me Naruto had no parents to teach him right from wrong. He grew up without a family. I mean he was an annoying little brat, but people made fun of him because he had the Nine-Tailed Beast inside of him.

Sasuke: "Hey guys."

Naruto: Hey Sasuke."

Kakashi: Hi Sasuke."

Sakura: "Hi handsome."

Sasuke: "What did you say, Sakura?"

Sakura: "Nothing Sasuke."

Sasuke: "Ok."

Naruto: *runs up to Sasuke* "Hey Sasuke, can I ask you something?"

Sasuke: "Sure, Naruto. What is it?"

Naruto: *kisses him* I like you, Sasuke Uchiha. Will you be my boyfriend, please?"

Sasuke: *looks down* "Naruto, I umm, can we talk alone, Kakashi Sensei?"

Kakashi: "Sure, Sasuke."

Sasuke: *grabs Naruto's hand* "Naruto, I want to kill Itachi, and that is the only thing in my mind, but maybe we can live together cause we both don't have parents. We can take care of each other. I do know how to cook ramen. So, what do you say?"

Naruto: *looks at Sasuke* "You mean it, Sasuke?"

Sasuke: "Mhm I mean it,  Naruto."

3rd Person's P.O.V:

Sasuke took Naruto's hand and went back to Sakura and Kakashi Sensei. Kakashi told them their mission and was not there this time to help them out. Sasuke was scared yet excited at the same time. They were still Genin, and this is going to be different. Kakashi Sensei told them they were to protect an old man and bring him back to his village safely. Naruto was excited like always. They made their way to where the Third Hokage was. They met up with the old man and started to start their mission.

Sasuke's P.O.V:

Naruto was so happy to be doing a different rank mission. Sakura was behind me talking to herself, well, more like mumbling to herself. I swear some days that she doesn't know how to shut up. I was walking beside Naruto with my hands in my pockets. To me, I like that Naruto wants to become Hokage. He also wants people to treat him with respect, but not every Hokage doesn't always get the respect that they want. Naruto wants it, but every Hokage that I now have died before they even earned the respect that they wanted when they were alive.

Sasuke: "Hey Naruto, you remember all about the Hokages we learned at the Academy, right?"

Naruto: "Yeah, why do you ask Sasuke?"

Sasuke: "I did a little research about them, and I know that you want the people of the Hidden Leaf to respect you. Am I right?"

Naruto: "Mhm."

Sasuke: "So before they died, they got no respect, but when they died, everyone respected them. So you won't have the respect you want when you become Hokage. When you die, people will respect you."

Naruto: "Ok. Thanks, Sasuke for telling me."

Sasuke: "Are you ok, Naruto?"

Naruto: *starts to cry a bit* "Yeah. I'm ok."

Sakura: "Hey Naruto, why are you crying?"

Naruto: "Cause no one will respect me still when I become Hokage."

Sakura: "That's not true, Naruto. People do respect the Hokage."

Naruto: "They do, Sakura."

Sakura: "Yeah, the people of the Leaf respect the Hokage who protect us and keep us safe."

I love you to the moon and back.