Chapter 134: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (49-50)

Start from the beginning

As a result, only a few words were heard.

"I'm very sorry for the rudeness a while ago... If you are free, let's make an appointment again and see you."

"There are some things, I want to tell you personally."

After speaking, Luo Wei hung up the phone directly.

Xiang Xing was left looking at the phone blankly.

After a while, she looked directly at the man beside her and asked softly, "Si Fan, you said, why did she come to me suddenly again?"

There is something to tell her in person.

What's the matter?

"...I think it should be related to MS02."

The man's eyes drooped slightly.

"Recently, when I picked you out of the Three Character Classic, I focused on checking the back of MS02."

As he said, his arms tightened the little guy in his arms again, and his head was placed in her neck.

The voice was sober, "From the information of Luo Wei, she is just an adopted daughter of the Luo family who only bears the surname and is not favored."

"However, she also has a hidden identity. As far as I can guess, this identity should be directly connected to MS02."

"It may even be the manufacturer of MS02."

"...That's it."

Xiang Xing could hear it in the mist.

In short, to put it simply, the MS02 she ate at the Sanzijing before may have been made by Luo Wei.

...

Then Luo Wei suddenly wants to see her, is there any strange purpose?

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly became a little uneasy, and couldn't help shrinking into the man's arms.

"...Don't be afraid, I am here."

Si Fan could feel what she was worried about, and her thin, pale lips couldn't help but gently arouse.

He turned her over gently, bowed his head, and pressed a reassuring kiss on the pink lips.

Immediately he held her soft cheeks, her ink eyes were full of firmness, "I will accompany you to see her, what's the matter, I will block it for you, eh?"

"what?"

Xiang Xing frowned in distress.

The little mouth was slightly shrunken, with a look of dissatisfaction, "Well, if there really is something, wouldn't it be two people..."

"You are talking nonsense in your voice again."

Helpless, the man quickly raised his fingertips and pressed the little guy's pink lips.

He paused, and suddenly the corners of his lips curled up with a gentle and calm smile, which was fascinating.

"Trust me, I will use everything I have to prevent this from happening."

...

A few days later.

Xiang Xing sat in the car and looked at the tablet in Si Fan's hand that showed a GPS location cloud map.

The green light spots densely guarding a car on the cloud map are the elites Si Fan specially transferred from Si Jia Zong Ruo...

According to Hao Le, he even mobilized several helicopters to accurately lock the AX coffee shop in advance.

The little guy couldn't help scratching his head frantically.

The atmosphere suddenly became like a Hollywood blockbuster.

She thinks, it should be, it's not that serious...

[...If you think it’s not that serious, why did you bring me on? ]

Among the earrings in the shape of a little yellow duck, the duck that has not been seen for a long time grumbled, [Causing me to try my best to get out of my residence... I tell you, the life of a duck is as thin as paper, I burp easily! ]

[Anyway, if I belch, you will belch sooner or later. Of course, it is more convenient to go together. ]

Xiang Xing spit out in his mind, [Don't talk nonsense, quickly turn on the positioning and let me Kangkang. ]

[...]

Ya Ya rolled his eyes, and depressedly called up the system location map.

All the coordinate points and corresponding information of all characters within one kilometer of AX Cafe are displayed.

The little guy looked around carefully.

... but didn't see any suspicious people around.

Except for the okay passers-by, only Luo Wei and Shen Yan were left.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

She was even more curious about what Luo Wei was going to say to her.

...

Finally, under heavy protection, the car drove to the back door of AX Cafe.

It is still the last few responders, and they are still walking through the café corridor with seven turns and eighteen bends.

However, when he came to the mahogany gate, Shen Yan outside the gate stopped Si Fan with a smile.

"I'm sorry, Senior Secretary."

Shen Yan's lips twitched slightly, as if she was doing business, "Weiwei only sees Miss Xiang, so please avoid it."

He paused, and then continued, "Senior, please rest assured, I Shen Yan promised with the human head, today is just a simple chat, we will not embarrass Miss Xiang."

"..."

Si Fan squinted his ink eyes and fixedly stared at the smiling man.