Trailer

A black screen is shown before chilling music started playing.

"Have you ever wondered who really runs the world?" A voice asked, it sounded young, a teenage boy's voice is the closest thing resembling it. The music became upbeat after these words.

Then a view of New York City at night time is shown. The lights were mesmerizing at night because it's the time when they are visible without the sun interfering with the beauty.

"I don't. I knew who ran the world was I was 5."

A male figure was crouching on top of the Empire State Building antenna, he was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans, and combat boots, and his hands were visibly white as snow.

"Turns out, the fucking Shadow Government is real."

The scene cuts to the boy running inside an abandoned warehouse, dodging multiple gun fires.

"And I honestly want to find out more about them."

The boy finally got close enough to the people who were firing guns and slashed the screen with his claws, his face still hidden by the shadows created by his hoodie.

"I handle the problems people actually know about."

It cuts to the boy holding a bloody sledgehammer in front of a man who was laying down on the floor.

"But I know that's not enough."

It then cuts to the boy holding his ears in a snowy forest while screaming as he hears ear-bleeding screeches.

"If I want to change things for the better, I gotta learn more about the truth."

We then see the boy skydiving off a plane with no parachute before his hoodie was bitten by a giant, three-headed, winged creature. "OH COME ON! THAT WAS UNNECESSARY!"

"I know, but it's fun!" The winged creature replied with a deep yet feminine voice and it was speaking in a language only the boy can understand.

"Even if it means I have to bash a few heads in."

The bay was now seen dodging two laser beams across a room

"I met a guy, real asshat."

We see a middle-aged man sitting on a chair with his hand on his desk.

"He's the CEO of Cognito Incorporated, a marketing company that secretly runs the world."

"COME AT ME YOU SONS OF BITCHES!" The boy was now wielding an AK-47 with one hand and holding onto a chain with the other while firing his rifle all around the area.

"Or at least has connections to the real big boss."

We then cut to the boy killing men with mallee weapons and mohawks. Then it was cut to the boy punching an oncoming car

"If I want to get closer to the truth,"

The boy was seen reloading a sniper rifle before shooting someone in the head, the result was the head was torn to shreds due to the impact of a sniper shot in close quarters.

"If I want to make the world a better place,"

It then cuts to the boy looking where his hand was supposed to be, but only found it missing and was replaced by pixels. "What the hell?"

"I need to know what I'm up against."

The scene shows the boy hanging on a tree at a side of a cliff. After a hort silence and a couple of tweeting birds, the boy finally spoke. "How did I even get here?"

"Curiosity killed the cat"

It cuts to the boy landing on all fours while snarling in the middle of a desert.

"But satisfaction brought it back."

With that, the boy pounced toward the screen before it turned completely black. Then a title card is shown.

INSIDE JOB: UNEMPLOYED