Aether walked up next to you, "we're going to meet up with some people first before heading to Nahida." You silently nodded, mindlessly following the traveler.

Port Ormos looked bigger than the last time you saw it, bustling crowds populating near the dock. It had only been a few minutes and you were already loving the busy place. You watched as merchants and buyers converse, noticing green flower-like objects being trashed.

"What is that?" You asked Aether, peaking to look at the male. He smiled. "It's a Canned Knowledge, it allows you to gain information. You aren't able to use it anymore though, it's completely useless.." Aether replied, sighing and shaking his head.

"I see. I've never seen such a thing before." You stared at the worthless product, "how sad that people resorted to buying information instead of actually learning it." You felt annoyed. For centuries you studied to learn certain topics, spending most of your time advancing your knowledge and mastering your skills. These people decided to just use a mere object to gain information in a snap?

Paimon whined, "it sounded promising when we had Traveler use it!" Aether scoffed.

"There wasn't any improvement when I used it." He sighs, "we're going to meet up with Cyno, he'll be taking us to Vimara Village before we head to Sumeru City."

You hummed, giving Aether a nod. "Ooh! Can we get something to eat then!? Paimon's starving!" Paimon's eyes sparkled. She looked at Aether with an expecting gaze.

He held a strained smile, "no."

Awkwardly watching the two bicker, you didn't notice a tall figure making its way over. "Traveler," you heard a deep voice greet from behind you and flinched.

"Ah! Alhaitham!" Aether waved, turning and ignoring a crying Paimon. ("Hey! Don't ignore Paimon!") "It's been a while." He walked up to the taller man. You turned around to look at the newcomer.

"Mm." Alhaitham nodded his head, glancing at you from the corner of his eye. "Who is this?"

"This is [Name], we're here to see Nahida." Aether hummed.

Since leaving Liyue, he hasn't felt the need to ask information about his sister. He has a small feeling that he'll see her soon, so he felt some of his worry fade. Aether didn't voice out his thoughts, thinking you might find continuing this journey to be a waste and end up leaving.

What he didn't know was that you were staying with him. Having an adventure sounds refreshing, also the fact that moving between places will probably keep Ilvonia and her goons off your back.

"I see, well, I have stuff to do." Alhaitham quickly said his good-byes and speed-walked away. "Bye, Alhaitham!" Paimon waved.

Aether sighed for the umpteenth time, "let's go wait for Cyno. I'm feeling drained." He rolled his shoulders, stifling a groan. Paimon and you said 'okay,' following after the golden haired boy.

"Who is Cyno anyways?" You asked Aether, feeling a twinge of curiosity. "Cyno is the General Mahamatra, he's in charge of supervising the researchers of the Akademiya." He answers, stopping at the a plaza filled with vendors.

"We'll be meeting him here," Aether leads you to an empty table outside a food store (or vendor) and sits. You did the same, Paimon staying in the air as she floated besides Aether.

"Does that mean Paimon can order food?" Paimon threw Aether puppy eyes, her hands clasping together. He glares at the pixie. "Fine, but you can only order two dishes."

Paimon cheered before snatching a bag of mora from Aether and zooming off to buy herself a meal. Aether sighs. He leans his head against his hand and looks at you. You could see how tired he is. "I hope he comes here soon before Paimon starts to want more food.." You heard him whisper.