Inside, the decorative banners are pulled down by gorilla soldier as the cannon is rolled into the room. Lord Shen approaches the large golden throne in the center of the room, smiling fondly. "My father's throne...he used to let me play here beside him, promising someday that this throne would be mine..." Shen said to himself then the throne is tossed out of a window seconds later then the cannon is moved in it's place. "A little to the left." Shen said to them. "Uh, but it's so heavy, master." Gorilla said to him. "Thirty years I've waited for this moment." Shen said to him as he walks over to the cannon. "Everything must be exactly how I envisioned it...and I envisioned it a little to the left." Shen said to him then the gorillas adjust the cannon. "Perfect. With the weapon by my side...ah, a little bit more." Shen said to them then the gorillas adjust the cannon. "With the weapon by my side...all of China will bow before me. We move out in three days, when the moon is full, and the tide is high." Shen said then he laughs and then turns to the Soothsayer, who is sitting among her divination objects in a corner of the room. "Now, you old goat, why don't you tell me my-" Shen said then Soothsayer cuts him off. "Fortune?" Soothsayer asks him. "F-future. I was going to say future. Look into your bowl, and tell me what glory awaits." Shen said to her making Soothsayer looks into a small bowl. "If you continue on your current path..." Soothsayer said then her eyes roll upwards. Shen slowly walks down the small steps in the middle of the room, intrigued. "You will find yourself...at the bottom of the stairs." Soothsayer said to him then Shen stops on the bottom of the steps. Shen exclaims in annoyance before approaching the Soothsayer, who again looks into her bowl. "I see...I see...I see pain..." Soothsayer said then she plucks a feather from Shen's wing. "Ow!" Shen yelled as Soothsayer grabs Shen's robe.  "And anger..." Soothsayer said to him then she takes a bite out of Shen's robe. "How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!" Shen yelled at her. "Followed by denial..." Soothsayer said to herself. "This is not fortune telling! You're just saying what's happening right!" Shen yelled at her. "Now?" Soothsayer said making Shen sighs in exasperation. Soothsayer puts the feather and piece of silk into the bowl. "The most important time is now. But if you really want to see the future..." Soothsayer said to him then glowing blue-white smoke suddenly erupts from the bowl. Shen watches in awe as the smoke rises into the air. "Oh, what do you see?" Shen asks her again as the smoke forms into a peacock. "A peacock..." Soothsayer said as the peacock is consumed by a fiery yin yang symbol making the gorillas back away in fear. "Is defeated by a warrior of black and white. Nothing has changed." Soothsayer said to them. A shocked and furious Shen shatters the bowl with a throwing knife and fans away the apparition with his tail. Soothsayer looks up as Shen chuckles. "That's impossible...and you know it." Shen said to her as he walks away from her. "It is not impossible...and he knows it." Soothsayer said to him making Shen look at her. "Who?" Shen asks her and at that moment, Boss Wolf emerges from the stairs. "Lord Shen! I saw a panda!" Boss Wolf yelled as he runs over to Shen. "A panda!?" Shen yelled then he lunges at Boss Wolf, pinning him to the floor by the neck. "A kung fu warrior...he fought like a demon! Big and furry...soft and squishy...kinda plush and cuddly..." Boss Wolf said to him while Shen glares into Boss Wolf's eyes. "There are no more pandas." Shen said to him very slowly. "Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth." Soothsayer said to him while she taps Boss Wolf's scarred eye. "Why is it that you cannot?" Soothsayer asks him. "Find this panda, and him bring to me!" Shen yelled then he flings Boss Wolf away. "Yes, sir!" Boss Wolf yelled then he retreats down the stairs. "So one panda still lives...that does not make you right." Shen said to Soothsayer as he walks away. "You're right...being right makes me right." Soothsayer said to him smugly. "Then I will kill him...and make you wrong." Shen said to her then he hears a chewing sound behind him- Soothsayer is eating the hem of his robe again. "Will you STOP that!?" Shen yelled at her while he yanks the robe out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, the sampan sails quietly through Gongmen Harbor, stopping underneath a stone bridge. The Six leap up and begin scaling the wall. Po tries and fails a couple of times before joining then on top of a roof overlooking the city streets while Po can see the palace tower in the distance. "That is Shen's palace, on the other side of the city." Jesse said to the group. "Alright! We'll march into the palace and proclaim: We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Six, and we are here to bring you to justice!" Po yelled then he leaps off the roof. "Hey!" Jesse yelled then she grabs Po's foot, stopping the panda short and making him crash back on the roof then Jesse quickly pulls him back out of sight. "What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves." Mantis said to him. The warriors peer over the roof; indeed, there are wolf soldiers in every street of the city. "Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?" Crane asks Po, Po spots Boss Wolf smacking a bewildered pig's head as he passes by. "I do not like that guy." Po said to himself making Jesse puts a paw on his shoulder. "We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves." Tigress said to them. "Got it. Stealth mode..." Po said to them then the warriors creep back down from the roof.