"Okay, so, this is called capture the flag," Neteyam explained, drawing everyone's attention to him.

"The rules are fairly simple. First, we will divide everyone into two teams. Each team will receive a flag or, in this case, cloths. One team will be red and the other yellow. To win the game, you and your team have to work together to steal the opponent's flag and bring it to your side. Got it?"

A few heads nodded in understanding.

"Each person is allowed to use a weapon of their choice. You may fight to steal the flag from your opponent. Just don't kill each other, please."

"Is this game safe?" Luam inquired, concern on his face as he turned to Tsireya, Loak, and Rotxo.

"Yes and no," Loak replied.

"I got a minor cut last time we played, but that was it. I'm still alive, so yes?" Rotxo furrowed his brows in confusion.

Hesitation crossed Luam's eyes briefly. Noticing this, Loak snickered.

"You scared? Don't be a wuss."

Tsireya giggled, a hand over her mouth. "You will be just fine, Luam. I think you might find it enjoyable."

As Neteyam proceeded to divide the group into two teams, Aonung spotted Lia and Siwei walking from the Marui pods.

She was carrying a wooden bowl of herbal medicine as she chatted with Siwei.

"Where're you going, pretty lady?" He hollered at her playfully, drawing the attention of multiple people as she caught his gaze.

His lips curved into a handsome smile as he beckoned her toward him. Her cheeks burned when she felt multiple pairs of eyes on her.

Meanwhile, Siwei's smile only grew wider at their interaction. There was no doubt that Aonung was constantly trying to show off Lia.

Amongst the crowd, Ezaa rolled her eyes. She had decided to join the activity only because Aonung was going to be playing.

Now that his mate might be joining too, she would make sure to embarrass her just like how she did with his former betrothed, Amife.

"You're so loud," Lia muttered, smacking him on the chest gently.

He let out a low chuckle as he caught her hand.

"So I see you met Wei already," he smiled, his gaze shifting to the girl.

"You are so lucky, Nung!" Siwei exclaimed. "Lia is such a catch."

"She is, isn't she?" He winked at Lia, who rolled her eyes.

"Lia, are you guys joining us?" Neteyam inquired after successfully splitting the group into two teams.

As he approached them, Siwei's body tensed up. Feeling nervous, she clasped her hands together.

"What are you guys doing?" Lia furrowed her eyebrows.

"We're playing capture the flag. If you guys join, it would even out the teams."

When his gaze fell on Siwei, her eyes immediately gleamed with awe. In confusion, he creased his eyebrows at her reaction.