Chapter 27: Oh, Hello There.

Start from the beginning

As I was sipping, my phone beeped from the pocket of the silk robe that I was wearing. Underneath it, I was wearing a nightdress, which meant it had been a painful night for my dear husband.

I smiled when I saw that it was a picture-message from Kat. I texted her earlier about Dog and also asked her for many pictures, because even though it has just been days since last I saw him, I couldn't help but still miss him.

"Hm, thank you." I beamed when my houseband put a plate in front of me along with the utensils. I stopped typing for a moment and took a look at what he prepared for me. My mouth suddenly watered when I saw that he made two avocado toasts with eggs on top. It was properly plated too, to the point that it could end up in a food magazine.

"We have a long day of working, you better eat up." He said, ngayon ay nakaupo na siya sa katapat kong upuan. There is also a plate of food in front of him.

I settled my phone on the table and slid my foot off of my house slipper. I then moved it under the table, until I reached his leg. Napatigil naman siya sa paghiwa ng pagkain niya at halos mamuti ang kanyang kamao sa higpit ng hawak niya sa butter knife.

"....Just working? what if I wanna do more, daddy?" I teasingly ran my foot on his leg as I gave him the fúck-me-eyes.

He exhaled loudly, before he cursed multiple times in his mother tongue. His jaw clenched before he shot me another glare.

"You bratty little girl." He groaned.

"Am I, daddy?" I even tilted my head and pouted my plump lips.

His dark gaze dropped to my lips, like he was imagining it around his cóck. His hand then came up to his face and frustratingly massaged his jaw for a moment. The vein in his neck popped like I was about to give him a stroke.

He groaned when I pressed my bare foot on his crotch. I smirked when he caught my foot. His hand gripped my flesh tightly, not to the point of pain but just enough to let me know that he was not gonna be gentle at all, when he finally got his way with me.

"I will love punishing you, little girl. Especially now that you have become a brat." His jaw ticked again, his eyes dark with anger and frustration. Every muscle in his chiseled body looked taut, like he was about to pounce me like a hungry predator.

I giggled like a sadist before I took my foot off of his leg. He took a sigh of relief, while I picked my phone up again, ignoring that he's burning me with his gaze.

"Smile." I told him and held the phone in front of his face.

Gigil siyang ngumuya at nilunok muna ang nasa bibig niya bago siya ngumising aso para sa litrato. He knows that it's going to Kat.

Kat 😼 : poor man. he looks constipated asl.

Me: well, i'm poking the bear with a stick.

Kat 😼: uh-oh. im not gonna be surprised if i see you in a wheelchair next time we meet.

Me: lol, i still haven't let him hit tho. he definitely doesn't like delayed gratification.

Kat 😼: u whóre, you're édging him???

Me: lmfao, yeah

Kat 😼 : you're ruthless but get it, i guess

Natawa naman ako.

Kat 😼: yk, you'd be stupid to think that he won't get you preggo if u finally let him smash..

Me: again, in miss kariva, we trust.

Kat 😼: amen, ig

Then she sent a picture along with a 'fit check' message.

From the picture, I could tell that she was walking down the street. The establishments and some ice on the road were visible in the frame. She was wearing her office attire since she was on her way to the place where she's currently interning. Behind her was a man in a suit, who is obviously Aleksei. He was much taller than her, so leeg at dibdib lamang niya ang kita sa litrato.