Yang Shulan saw that they were digging the wild vegetables that grew on the playground, and she also learned to pick them. She picked a lot of weeds and flowers and put them in a medicine bottle that no one wanted. Ji Mingcen poured some water into the medicine bottle. The weeds are still very energetic now.

It looks like Yang Shulan will go to the playground to pick weeds today. Recently, Ji Mingcen has let Yang Shulan do her own thing, because she hasn't had any obvious signs of illness for a long time, except that she can't communicate well, lives in her own world, and occasionally talks nonsense, she hardly makes any noise , insane form. This is a good sign, allowing Ji Mingcen to take this opportunity to do something he wants to do.

Besides telling Yang Shulan not to leave the middle school, Ji Mingcen actually made a second insurance. The aunt next door who cooks for them stays here all day long. In addition to cooking for others, she also collects food for the families who live here to take care of their children. Everyone has a lot to do. For useful things, to collect potatoes in the fields, or to work in the construction team, I asked the aunt to help take care of the children.

Yang Shulan is much more worry-free than a child, so she hardly needs to be taken care of, as long as she is careful not to let her run out of the gate. My aunt has already received a fairly small amount of remuneration for helping to cook, and there is no extra food for taking care of Yang Shulan.

After Ji Mingcen finished his meal, he set foot on the road to Linshan Village. It only took a little over half an hour to get to his original residence from here. It was only when I was young that I found the sixth junior high school, and it was completely dark at that time.

Although he only traveled this section of the road once, Ji Mingcen had a good memory and arrived at his small vegetable field smoothly. Just as he was about to squat down to pick vegetables, he suddenly turned his head vigilantly, and saw several people lying on the walls of several nearby yards, staring at him.

It should be the villagers of Linshan Village, all of whom are men in their prime. Ji Mingcen didn't know many villagers from Linshan Village, but he saw the young villager who came to remind him to move to the resettlement site that day.

They climbed down from the wall, and some people with unfriendly expressions gathered around Ji Mingcen.

Someone said: "This kid is also from outside, and he lives in the same courtyard as Yu Song and the others!" "

Hey, tell me the truth, where have you guys been hiding these days!"

Ji Mingcen stood up slowly, frowning Said: "I don't know what you are talking about."

"You kid is still pretending! It seems that you are not willing to tell the truth without suffering!" A man who surrounded him was about to make a move when the young villagers who kindly reminded Ji Mingcen that day ran away. come over.

"He wasn't with those people!" He said out of breath, "He didn't participate, I saw him at the resettlement site. When Yu Song's gang was drinking and eating in the yard, he brought the mentally ill Mom was eating instant noodles in another courtyard, and he didn't participate in those things afterwards."

"Really?" Several men were dubious.

Although he didn't know what happened, Ji Mingcen was very grateful for the young villager's willingness to speak for him. He seldom interacted with the villagers of Linshan Village. That time he saw a little boy lying on the side of the road with a flushed face. Cool down.

The little boy's father is this villager. Although he was very grateful at the time, no matter how obviously he didn't want to get close to him, a fellow from another village, he gave him quite a lot of food as a reward and stopped interacting with him. Help him several times.