Yaosha: Is this the position of the queen? No, I don't admit it! <(tot)>

    Silently becoming a god: Hey, I really want to be flopped, saying, what is the relationship between you and Da Da, the killer! ! ! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴Xiba

    looked at the message and saw that Jiang Qi hadn’t replied to anyone except him, the corner of his mouth curled up, imitating the cute tone of others to reply, but it was the first time he used such a frivolous It’s inevitable that I’m not used to speaking in such a tone.

    The killer in the mountains: I beg you to flip the sign again~!

    Purple mandala: Huh, the cold and cold Daddy won’t let you succeed again!!

    Come on, let’s hurt each other: Yes! Agree upstairs!

    +1

    +2

    +10086

    But then they were immediately slapped in the face.

    Jiang Qi replied to the killer in the mountains: Be good.

    Well, I'll be good. Shiba said in his heart.

    Purple Mandala: My face hurts so much.

    You are the most handsome: You deserve it, you got slapped in the face.

    Xiba rolled around below again asking for a reply, becoming more and more proficient in using emoji and cuteness. Jiang Qi replied several times, seeing that the other party seemed to have nothing to do and kept leaving messages, so he didn't reply.

    The man waited for a while without waiting for a reply before leaving the interface of Jiang Qi's account.

    He typed on the computer for several hours, most of which were looking for Jiang Qi's personal information, but this person was very mysterious, except for publishing songs and some daily food, he did not have any personal information about the young man.

    The man is a little annoyed that he is not proficient in computers...

    The beat enemy has a special channel to check information, but he doesn't want others to inquire about any information about Jiang Qi. He didn't know why he had such a possessive desire, it was obviously just a stranger who only knew his name, heard two songs, and didn't even know his age.

    When Xiba was in distress, Jiang Qi posted the latest record at this time. caught his attention.

    Jiang Qi: Someone died next door last night. His heart was dug out. I didn't know. Σ(?д?;)

    Mengmengdi: "Ah?! Then he is all right!"

    Fan: Upstairs is silly, if he has something to do, will he still chat with us! Although it is our one-sided chat.

    Xiba's heart moved, thinking of the person who killed yesterday, and then thinking of the client saying that the mission target did not know why he came to the Republic of Batokia alone. Before he died, the mission target was obsessively listening to Jiang Qi's song... The answer is ready to come

    out .

    It turned out that we were so close.

    The killer in the mountains: "It's been a bit uneasy recently, especially be careful and don't go out at night. (˙?˙)"

    Jiang Qi replied to the killer in the mountains: OK.

    Qingfeng Baidi: The killer's style of painting is obviously not the same as before...